Some new ugly pics :D

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by nest, Jan 12, 2005.

1. OpheliaBlue

OpheliaBlue Member

Ummm, they may be new, but these pictures are FAR from ugly.

This one is my favourite. How adorable are you?!

2. nest

nest Member

define freedom.... just because you live in america and you think you know what is right and what is wrong, does not mean it is... in school we all learn that you dont fight, no matter what... but we love our marines who kill for nothin more then a conflict.

THERE IS NO RIGHT IN OUR GOVERNMENT, and i will end this by saying im sorry your brothers are there... i will pray for them and hope there sins are forgiven. My dad is former marine corps and he was in the golf war, so its not like i am clueless to it all.... Bush's great grandfather fuled the nazi war machine, Bush and karry were part of the skull and bones underground organazation, if you dont know much about the skull and bones organazation i sugest you do some reading, other then CNN CBS FOX ABC or any other PRO government party.

Im not dissing your brothers or the marines at all, because most americans are raised blinded to the truth of life and the love it needs... We are all raised thinking life is money, money if food food and money is life.... The truths of life are blocked...

In todays world when a man gets sick he goes to the doc.... If there is no cure there is just some form of chem. to block it out... which causes more problems.... If your cars oil light comes on do you turn off the light or do you give your car more oil.... this seems dumb but this shows our governments greed and need for power.... We are less on cure and more on moneymaking and belonging life with many problems hidden by pills....

Did you know that there is a man who has been living 9 years of his life without eating a single thing... he drinks water and does a ancient practice called sun gazing....
    Don't be afraid to try it, durring low UV/IR times. It is less dangerous for your eyes then looking at a cathode ray tube (TV/Monitor).

http://www.sunlight.as.ro/
    http://www.rawpaleodiet.org/sungazing/
    http://theopenline.cc/sun_gazing.htm
    http://www.sungazing.com
    http://www.anandaproject.org/sunyoga/sunmeditation.html

thats some links if you are interested... it just proves how natural and healthy we could live, but what aproach do we as humans take? Ones we are born and raised into... Forced... are we really free? Is america free....

im sorry i went off on a crazy offtopic tangent but i hate how blind people are in todays world.

yes, i am a hippy.

3. SimpleMan

SimpleMan Member

Thats cool man...I know of all the groups you talked about...I know about illuminati as a whole. I'm a Christian and that comes first. I made the remark simply because it seemed like you were catorigizing the military with the nazis. Yea a lot of what is going on in the world is jacked up. I agree. BUt one thing I've learned during my study of the illuminati is...that it can drive you crazy. You can go on all day thinking how the whole gov is ran by secret soceities and the who can you trust attidude. Your missing out on life doing that. I know that God has a plan and if your a believer in Christ Jesus you shouldn't worry. I'm in the USMC and thats cool your ol man was too. Once a Marine always a Marine. I know that the world is raised so screwd up...everything is about money these days. The media is a circus and it runs the show...the illuminati's big goal. But I don't stress..I gotta a family to rasie and I know that God will always lead me on the right path. So no worries at all. Thanks for replying back and I hope your journey's through this game of life go well.

peace.

Dave.

4. nest

nest Member

you are a good man.

5. SimpleMan

SimpleMan Member

i try to be.. also I think your hair looks better now.

6. arlia

arlia Members

indeed your a good man!
    remember that gods plans for you are ones to prosper,his thoughts are higherthan your thoughts my friend
    XXXX

7. snelio37

snelio37 Member

an ugly pic of nest? nevah!

8. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

nest is sexy.

9. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Hell yeah he is

10. nest

nest Member