Some new ugly pics :D

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by nest, Jan 12, 2005.

1. nest

nest Member

These are all ugly pics of me sleepin and such but im gona share them cause they are recent... the morning after lots of drinking :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

hehehehe *pokes your face while you sleep* tehehehe

*bounces on you*
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UP!!!

hehe cool pictures :p

3. nest

nest Member

bouncing on me would be somethin i have never woken to before... wish i had a gf :( hehe or atleast a good one night stand :D

4. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Nay you dont want one night stands... they are just so... nothingy :(
    Trust me a real true love will make you wish you never ever have another one night stand again. ...and dont worry im sure you will find a girl one day soon *hugs* with those cutey locks how could you not?

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

yeah, those sure are some ulgy pics :rolleyes:
    haha you know your hot so shut it :D

6. nest

nest Member

lol o really? Ok i will shut up :(

7. Bug..Man

Bug..Man Banned

Actually, you are right. You are ass ugly and you will not get hired by any respectable employer.

8. nest

nest Member

sweet,
    1. i would never work for a employer who judges me for my looks, hair.
    I have realized that with short "gov. lemming" hair i would never realize that these jobs i cant get with dreads... i would loose with short hair anyways because i would obviously not get along with the employer. Thats because this employer is shallow and does not have a wide span of thinking. He most likly would be money hungry, and a asshole to begin with... Not to mention that other then jobs, dreads also help me weed out true friends...

2. god created man, man in his own img. Man created comb, hair in his vain img.

3. I hope this post got the tip of your dick wet. so atleast someone got something out of this post.

9. Bug..Man

Bug..Man Banned

You forgot #4,

4. Nest is still ass-ugly.

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

bogsy do I sense some jealousy..

11. Bug..Man

Bug..Man Banned

Yes you do, for I wish I could drink and sleep in and make no money as well!

12. nest

nest Member

flame me online? I thought it was because i was ugly and they were honist enough to admit it :(

13. nest

nest Member

actually that day i got up and roofed a house, the next day i finished that house. that was a 2000 $ job and i made 800 cash. with me and my big brother working.... im sure i make more money then you bro... so calm down on the money thing.

14. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I thought you did that already bogsy, you told me mom does everything for ya, even washes your winky...[​IMG]

15. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

16. Bug..Man

Bug..Man Banned

You are a moron............bro. When you accomplish the commision levels that I achieve then you can brag. 800 bucks is chump change.....weekend drug money where I'm from.

17. nest

nest Member

by the way you talk about money and talk to people... i think you should redirect from www.hipforums.com to www.naziforums.com or if that dont work try to do a search for government, nazi, terrorist, war, army, marines, money..

something like that... im sure you would fit in.

oh and where i live mr. 800 bucks for 2 days of work is good... and i dont depict my life on money or things of that nature... i can sure tell you are a hippy. fool.

18. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

what, you make more than that collecting cans? thats crazy bogs and to think I laughed at you when you told me that..geesh was I wrong :rolleyes:

19. Bug..Man

Bug..Man Banned

20. Bug..Man

Bug..Man Banned

I'm positive you don't make 800 bucks every 2 days, five days a week, so STFU before I take you over my knee and spank you. You're lucky if you get a roofing job once a month.

PS your the one that started throwing out figures when it comes to money, hypocritical dickhead.