Some Help Please - First Timer!

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Aeimo, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Aeimo

Aeimo Guest

Hi everyone, this is going to my first post here and honestly I just need some help. My girlfriend and I have been researching mushrooms and the various effects for months now, and we finally decided to acquire some. We used a resource that we had used a couple times before for weed so she was trusted. The problem came when I went to pick up the product. I'll post a picture, but she handed me the bag and there was a round, cylindrical object that she claimed to be mushrooms ground up into powder and set into a mold.

It was very strange because I expected the usual dried mushroom sort of situation (but I wasn't going to complain since she offered it to us free of charge to test them out). I just need some help or input from experienced users, or even from someone who has seen mushrooms in this form before. I'm pretty cautious about what I put in my body, and I don't want my girlfriend and I to have a negative experience because of a false product. Also, all research online has come up with nothing regarding mushrooms packaged like this.

The pen is for reference. It appears as a 1cm long greenish-white cylinder composed of various colors of what appears to be plant matter.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I've never seen that in my life.

3. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Ummm... smell it? if it smells like dirt and grass then you know it smells like dirt and grass, and it might be mushroom powder in a mold. Otherwise... a tiny bit of mycelium? I have no idea man, that's some weird shit.

See what others say, but I probably wouldn't eat it, just cos I've never seen anything like that, even online. You could always ask the dealer what the crack is, and if you're still not sure post back with her response.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

kind of looks like fuel for a pellet wood stove :D

[​IMG]

5. Aeimo

Aeimo Guest

It definitely smells like dirt and grass. I've looked online some more and have found nothing. I've broken it up and it crumbles as though it's been dried pretty extensively. There also appears to be very miniscule wood chip-ish material bound to the rest of the substance. There's two distinct colors and 'textures' to the mix. There's the earthy, grey/green looking dust like material, and the wood chip type material that has a brownish white hue. I'm really skeptical about this substance...

I've contacted her directly and reassures me that everything is fine and she (along with her friends) have taken it many times before and that it is indeed psilocybin mushrooms. I may just take a very small amount to see what happens and to ensure it isn't actually hard wood pellets (thanks for the picture BBAD, that's truly reassuring ;) I'm going to post some pictures and information on other websites to see if anyone else can identify it. Thanks for the help either way everyone, I really appreciate it. If you find anything, post it here please!

6. Aeimo

Aeimo Guest

7. EugenesAxe

EugenesAxe Member

Are you talking about the capsules? Or the ground up mushies just before? I'd assume it would be possible to some how stick the ground up shrooms together along with some putty-like substance.

8. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

the broken up pic definitely looks like just a chunk of mycelium/whatever the medium the mushrooms were grown on (hence the "chips") but still very odd indeed to press it in such a manner. It also does simply look like ground up mushroom material, but whether it's actual mushrooms or just growing material is to be determined. I totally understand wanting to 100% sure of what you're ingesting but your pics are hard to interpret; it does look like mushroom material that is safe to eat. Now, whether or not you trip is another issue. In my opinion, worst case is nothing happens and you didn't have to pay, but having ground up mushrooms many times myself, that is suspicious, especially compared to the pen as far as size goes