Soma

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by JohnnyATL, Jun 3, 2004.

1. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Hey i got three 350mg Carisoprodol (soma) are there any good effects from these pills. If so how many should I tak? thanks

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

yeah that stuff is pretty fun i took 3 once but i dont know the actual dosage of the pills. its good with beer. erowid should have some dosages for it.

3. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

I was with my friend at his cabin (last December) during a crazy, crazy blizzard and he had a whole prescription of Soma. I'm really small (female . . . 5' 1" . . . 95 lbs.) so EVERYTHING hits me harder. I downed a few (and I honestly don't remember how many mg but wheeewy. We also snorted some oxy and smoked some herb to top things off. I was fucked up to say the least. Not to mention extremely sleep deprived at the time of ingestion, so the effects were likely intensified. I really like soma, though. I was able to fully relax . . . quite a rarity for me. It's nice . . . it really mellows you out. I do remember feeling rather numb as i walked through the snow . . . as though i was floating. By the time we made it back to his cabin, I was having a hard time talking and standing up. I vegged by the fireplace for a time and then tried to read One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest . . . that just was not goin to happen. I was too mellow. Just my experience . . . my two cents. Keep in mind, that I had more of a prescription cocktail than just Soma alone. I also like Flexeril, but it doesn't seem nearly as potent.

4. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Muscle relaxants make me stupid and cause me to drool. Everyone has a different neurotransmitter make up, which accounts for people's "Drug of Choice" being different.

Never understood the affection some have for muscle relaxants. To each his or her own.

5. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member