Solo rollin'

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by lyleleno, Jul 15, 2013.

1. lyleleno

lyleleno Member

Hello all,

Just wanted to share my experience of taking MDMA without much social interaction. Contrary to the stereotypical "Whee I'm high as fuck and have infinite energy!!" image, it also works great as a relaxing agent. I took 200mg along with 60mg Noopept and about 1g each of piracetam and choline and I would say the effect is definitely enhanced without going overboard. So I've just been chillin listening to music and smoking the occasional cigarette for the past couple hours. Bout to hit the hot tub and really enjoy the entactogenic effects. :afro:

I'd like to hear some other accounts of MDMA while alone if any of y'all have experience in that. But for right now I'mma sit back, relax and enjoy the music. :2thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJuZS1ziQLA"]Lemon Jelly - The Curse of Ka'zar (Lost Horizons) - YouTube

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Be careful with the hot tub. MDMA kinda dehydrates you just by itself. Be sure to drink water!

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Not a fan of rolling alone, I find it kind of difficult usually at some point and end up seeking some sort of interaction like going on the net. :)

I can enjoy a chill roll in an intimate enviornment tho.

4. lyleleno

lyleleno Member

I've been sippin on a 3L jug, making sure to stay hydrated. It seems like MDMA feeds off dancing and social interaction, as 200mg of this stuff would have me bouncing off the walls and hugging everything in sight if I were in a more 'traditional' MDMA environment.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Agreed, rolling alone is no fun. I always want to have a conversation with everyone.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yes! Definitely. It's really hard to explain but I find what's been most appropriately dubbed as 'collective intimacy' the most amazing part of MDMA for me. The ability to be free of judgement and free of trivial defense mechanisms is truly amazing in an environment that fosters it. On top of all that, all the sensory stimulation that MDMA feeds on creates this amazing experience of the spirit seemingly rising to a pinnacle.