Solo Camping Trip

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by porkstock41, Sep 6, 2015.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

my most recent trip was camping in the AZ desert, kinda close to phoenix as well. my brother lives in goodyear, about 40 min. away. it was an awesome night. we had a fire, spent some time riding around in my brother's friend's truck (he didnt' trip), laid down and looked at the stars. so much fun.

Asmodean likes this.
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Getting away from all the pressures of city life with a friend or close relative is a great way to spend a few days. Regarding the original post, being entirely alone with no one to share the experience seems a bit pointless. Their is also the worry of an accident or medical emergency, even being miles away from civilization with a sprained ankle would not be a very enjoyable experience. Here in the UK, many remote areas do not have a phone signal, I don't know if it is the same in your part of the world.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Like they say, where there's beers camping is where the cool kids hang out.

Alright I just made it up, but it's true. :) feel free to use that one.

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Hey all...did another solo camping Trip this past Aug or September. I live in a different state now, so I went to a different spot, camping right by your car. Took a little dose and went to sit by the water, watch the sunset. Almost stepped on a skunk walking back to my campsite in the dark! Watched the fire, heard some songs in a brand new way (Convenient Parking by modest mouse and Goin against your mind by Built to Spill)

Was a great time. Hoping to go back to this spot this summer if they open the parks back up from coronavirus shutdown.

I took an excellent picture of the sunset but can’t be bothered tryin to post it here right now

5. Robert J Hamilton

Robert J Hamilton Newbie

To have a successful outdoor trip alone, you need to take time and research well. Camping alone sometimes becomes more recreational and enjoyable than camping with a group of people. From taking a tent to starting a fire, you have to look after all types of activities.