Solo anal masturbation (male)

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by teejUK, Sep 8, 2013.

1. teejUK

teejUK Guest

I can just fit 3 fingers, any tips on how to fit something wide like a deodorant can, and how i can get the best out of anal masturbation?

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Use a lot of lube but don't try inserting anything in a hurry. The longer you take stretching your anus. the more aroused you may get to & the less it will hurt - depending on size of object you are using ?

3. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Once in a while I get into a mood where I feel like getting my finger stinky. Usually after watching hot anal play (seeing a lady getting her bum licked or played with). Nothing big. A finger, or a marker or something like that feels good. And I like going deep. Feels really naughty and it turns me on.

4. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I've used the handles of screwdrivers to hit my prostate just right.
    They come in all sizes, lengths and widths. Plus, no one could find fault with a masculine guy having a screwdriver left on his night stand. What do you think?
    I might be giving TMI but sometimes the smell can be a turn on. Who wooda thunk!

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I have a butt plug which I can't fit in for Anal Masturbation at all, however, I have been able to take many penises which have been far larger, both in length & girth with relative ease.

It's all down to your partner using foreplay to get the involuntary rectal muscles relaxed - something that's far harder, if not impossible, to do for one's self.