Solar Plexus Chakra

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by fedster, Mar 3, 2009.

1. fedster

fedster Member

Hi,
    I'm a newbie in this areas :p, I read recently about chakras and was impressed when I read about the Solar Plexus one, this is an area that during my whole life has been very active. Over the last months I have been going thru some very hard emotional times, I have been a bit depressed and this chakra has triple up it's activity, it has been very very intense activity in there.

How can I do, o what could you recomend to try to balance that or what else can you tell me about this chackra, I know it is emotional area of the body and hence it's activity, I'll like to learn a bit more about it, maybe by working on that area I can start solving out others :)

2. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

The way is always up.

Don't dwell on any one chakra, just be aware of them like you're aware of your nose or ears. Each has a different function with different sensitivities. They must all work together as a system to propel you upward.

x