Social sex banner with the two birds...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FireflyInTheDark, May 4, 2013.

1. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

I laugh my ass off every time. I went away for a while and came back and it's just naked chicks and birds fucking everywhere. I get that sex sells, but come on now... I used to be able to visit at least certain parts of this website while at work (and previously at college... and previously in the computer lab at my high school). :p

I understand those days are long over, though... More fucking birds, I say!!

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I got tired of not being able to browse relatively innocent forums around kids or bosses or whatever.

There are some great ad-blockers for firefox, I say. I don't see banners, youtube ads, or just about anything. The internet has become a much less stressful place, with much less bullshit blasted into my braid.

3. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

Huh. Might look into that... Thanks! :) There are a lot of those random talky ads on deviantArt. They always start randomly and scare the shit out of me.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I just ignore them...