Soccer Players = PUSSIES

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by SirTokesAlot, Jun 24, 2006.

1. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Not all of them. But all you gotta do is watch a game of the FIFA world cup and you'll know what I mean. These guys get knocked down a little bit and they sit there on the field crying about it until a stretcher has to take them off the field.... then what do they do? They walk away. Hahaa fucking pansies. See thats why we americans made our OWN football... an all-contact sport that requires some balls to play.

Tell me what you think..

2. Buritos

Buritos Member

You're an idiot. Falling on the ground is taking advantage of the other person's mistake and trying to eek every drop of guilt/yellow/red card juice from the "injury".

It's a skill.

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

see thats why they lose the wars and we win them

4. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

It's drama, it's meant to be play acting so the referee will rule in their favour. They try and blag it up completely. The more injured you look the more sympathy you try and get innit..

Football doesn't move me really, world cup's ok to watch but not england matches. The whole country turns into some f'd up cavemen mentality and start riots and fights and shit and attack foreign people/businesses. And that's when we win! Plus this whole fake patriotic thing with every house and car covering themselves in bloody stupid flags is really intimidating and feels aggressive having all these ENGLISH FLAGS staring at you 24/7. They're all going to take them down as quickly as they put them up when england get knocked out anyway. Bollocks to the world cup.

which you play with your hands (?!) :p and they're all wearing so much padding that they wouldn't get hurt if you smacked them with a baseball bat.

5. Buritos

Buritos Member

6. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

In the head and shoulder area... yeah. Knees, lower legs, stomache... all exposed just like the precious soccer players..

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i don't agree with you at all. its an act, they want the ref to make a call in favor of them.

now of course, some are real injuries. shit, i broke a kids ankle playing. broken a few noses. i've played with bruised ribs, a torn hamstring, came back in after a concussion, plenty of sprained ankles.

8. Buritos

Buritos Member

But hurling!

9. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Hurling & Rugby = good

10. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Or maybe their just pussies

11. fitzy21

or maybe you're just an ignorant 15 year old.

12. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

or maybe their just pussies..

13. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Uh oh here they go again, humans are so funny when they get together and talk sports!

14. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

yeah damn humans and their sports

15. fitzy21

alright, lets see you play ANY sport at that level...

because i bet you dont have the balls to go through 1 day of the training they do week after week after week.

16. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

this isnt about me... im not the one on TV playing in front of masses of people. If your gonna play a sport and represent your country in front of everyone.. you better have some fucking balls

17. fitzy21

1. if your gonna criticize a game and there players on a world level, you better be sure to clearly understand the in's and out's of the game before you make a blanket statement calling soccer player's pussies. you don't seem to have that knowledge or understanding that most of it is acting to get the ref to rule in favor or the player on the ground. a yellow card can lead to an eventual red card, which leads to that team playing a man down. in a world cup match or any match at a professional level, playing a man down is very hard to do if you want to win.

2. if you're going to call those players pussies, you better be able to back it up by having the balls to do what you think they should be doing. dont' call people out unless you are willing to do the work you seem to expect these people to do.

18. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

So your saying its perfectly fine to whine like a little bitch holding your knee just so the ref will throw cards at the opposing team just so you can have an upper edge? I'm sorry.. but around here SKILL is whats used to beat the other team. Am I a soccer player? No.. Do i know a pussy when I see one? Yes. Now if you look back and take a look at my original post, you will see I started out saying "Not all of them"

19. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

lol is there somthing wrong in critizing professional athletes?

20. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

apparently