So you've made a deal with the devil

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by RandomOne, Feb 16, 2009.

1. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

What do you do?

2. neim

neim Member

i go to play the guitar!!! \o/

3. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

I chose the 3rd option. Change the world for better but die in the process.
    Shame that I'm an atheist. I would end up in hell nonetheless :D

4. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

You cant sell your immortal soul.

Thats a lie.

5. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

6. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

screw the devil.....if you make a deal with the devil doesn't he get your soul when you die? meaning you go to hell or whatever you want to call it. I'm sorry...I would die to make the world a better place if it was definite, but i'm not going to spend an eternity in hell for it. Just live your life...as G love says "This world is hopeless but I love it anyway".

7. spend my whole life making music.

8. jumbuli55

jumbuli55 Member

How could "Deal" be made with the "Devil"?
    I mean "Deal" is an agreement which has terms and requires good faith effort on behalf of both parties to deliver what is promised in exchange of what is taken.
    How could you trust the "Devil" to deliver what it promises to deliver after you gave it what it wants?
    And if it acted in good faith and honored the pact then how could you still call it the "Devil"? :)

9. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Because of his maliciously malicious intent!

That squirrely squirrel.

No i don't know, see my post re: Hypothetical Question. I guess because the devil offers you something you can't refuse and in return takes your soul?

(This poll is really more of an experiment to see what people value most in their lives, and to draw fallacious conclusions based on what poll option they picked, for fun.)

10. jumbuli55

jumbuli55 Member

yeah for fun, and so was my reply :)

11. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

:)