So what the hell is wrong with me? Illusions when high

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by floridaguy19, May 25, 2007.

1. floridaguy19

floridaguy19 Member

Okay well let me give a little run down. I didn't smoke weed until I was 19 (This year). But I have done LSD multiple times and done shrooms three times. I have tried most every drug but never liked any except hallucinagens / psychedelic. Well when I get high I see very vivid images all over walls, windshields, or anything with texture if I stare for a bit. Usually it's rather sinister / bizzare sights but it's not frigtening, even though they are rather horrifying. All my friends say they never have illusions / hallucinations / visual changes unless they get SUPER baked (happened maybe twice in their life).

So what's up? Is something wrong? Is this normal for others? I figured they would go away in time but clear and vivid images appear.

2. jimi420

jimi420 Member

you should be happy, you have a low tolerance and weed fucks you up haha. these happened to me when i started 3 years ago. i stared at the ceiling in my basement and its got the bumpy things on it and they would be like connect a dots looking and i could serisouly see animals (cows, girraffes, a bunch of shit) and faces..they were really vivid and detailed.

3. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

I get the same thing its just flashbacks from the acid and weed intensefies this.

4. kar33m

kar33m Member

I'd say, enjoy it while it lasts ;)

5. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Lucky.

Could it be HPPD acurring when your high?

6. Scorpius

Scorpius Member

After smoking two blunts im so fucked up my friends cant believe it, it takes them like 6-10 blunts for them to get were i get.

7. floridaguy19

floridaguy19 Member

It doesn't seem to be going away. I just figured it's because I have low tolerance but everything is still vivid. Last time I smoked out my truck and looked at my windshield. I saw things ranging from rotting faces laughing, to seeing an alien wearing ray-ban sunglasses in an american WW2 army uniform. I could even see the individual linen fibers on his parachute back-pack. It's wierd too because I NEVER saw illusions as clear as I do on weed.

Only thing that worries me is everyone is like "WHAT? Damn dude that's wierd". But w/e it makes for some killer drawings if I bored.

8. Biida

Biida Member

As long as it floats your boat, man, it's nothing to worry about. :spliff:

9. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

If happens to me, if I stare at any one thing too long and focus on it, it slowly forms a vivid image. I don't know if this is the same thing. If you are just walking around seeing shit.. then that is crazy.. but I don't think it's that weird to stare at something with a pattern and have it create an image. Happens to me all the time.

edit: btw I've only done weed

10. FuneralThirst

FuneralThirst Member

fuck..this fat kid i know named cameron came over the other night and we smoked about an eighth...and he doesnt smoke much, and he was freakin out and sayin he could see faces all over the wall...i just told him to calm the fuck down...but yea...he was goin nuts and i didnt know why

11. infested_sinner

infested_sinner Member

whys he gotta be a fat kid?

12. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

that happens to me sometimes when i'm high and look at random things
    it looks like the objects are breathing and shit.. its kinda amusing

so i say just enjoy it!

13. FuneralThirst

FuneralThirst Member

ahah i dono he's always been fat ive known him since we were kids

14. kramsy