so what have you done so far this weekend?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by cerridwen, Jun 5, 2004.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

It's only saturday.

last night I was out until 9 pm helping plan a friend's bridal shower, and then helped another friend finish moving until 1 a.m., then drove home and slept.

I woke up at 8:30 a.m. this morning, only because my cat jumped on my face.

since I was awake, I threw on some grubby clothes, went outside, and cleaned some of the gook out of my pond. At 9:30 a.m. I did an hour of yoga, then took a shower. After ironing some clean clothes for the day, I made my hubby breakfast in bed, the lazy bastard. :)rolleyes:) After breakfast, he showered and got dressed as I emptied the dishwasher, filled it again, vacuumed the main floor, cleaned the cat litter, turned the dishwasher on, and took my neighbor's dog out for a walk. When I came home, I went grocery shopping.

Noon. My hubby prepared lunch, so we ate, went grocery shopping, and also found a gift for my father in law's birthday this thursday. We rented a movie, watched it, returned it, bbq'ed some dinner, made some pasta salad, spent an hour picking weeds out of the garden, ate dinner, and now I rest.

Tomorrow I'm going to sleep all day, dammit. :p

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

oh yea, I forgot to add.... somewhere in all this running around, I helped my hubby bottle his homemade beer and cut the front and back lawn.... *fun*

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

went to a cookou/b-day party for my cousin who just turned 7 at my grandmothers house, which happens to be right below my house. i smelled food so i went. damn youngin's almost gave me a heart attack tho - running around, yelling at each other, hitting each other and a whole bunch of other stuff. I can expect that from the 7 year old, but kids who are going into the 6th grade, c'mon

then they had a "water balloon fight," it was so pitiful. they had rules that they couldn't hit each other with the water balloon, they could only throw the balloon at each others feet...how ridicules. when i was thier age, my friends and I would whip the balloons at each other. and if we didn't have any more water balloons, then we would fill up empty milk cartons and throw them at each other - those things really hurt, but we didn't complain.

then i went to sleep and now gonna work on a vcr player cuz there is a tape stuck inside.

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I went shopping with my sister. and tomorrow we are going to hear this artist speak about his work that she really likes.

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

um, friday i recovered from my wk. and a half away. slept til 10 am, did laundry, un-packed about half, bathed, went on here, ate lunch, then dan came home and we went out to dinner and then drank a bit, talked a lot, went to bed and had great sex (heh)

today...

woke up, ate breakfast, bathed, dan and i went shopping for my brother's bday present, went to his graduation party, went to get my glasses fixed, came home... watched a movie, ordered food, drank and um, yeah, gonna get back to that. :p

6. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

friday: went for a walk. played on the computer, had a breakdown.

today: worked, talked to my friend (who was supposed to call me back and never did), had a bbq and another breakdown