So what brings you to this forum

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Samhain, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

anyway we've had a poll about how long you spend on here, now heres a poll about why you come to the gay forum, you can vote for all you feel apply and if you like continue the discussion in the thread
    S

TanekRune likes this.
  2. Thomas_55

Thomas_55 Member

I can’t remember the names of the early forums I visited, but I didn’t like them. I tried Yahoo for a while, but that is just tiresome nonsense for the most part. I have really enjoyed reading many of the posts here, by gays (female and male), bi’s and straights. I am not sure if I am having the proverbial mid-life crisis, but this forum is satisfying a need to talk and share ideas and past experiences, I have enjoyed it.

I have been celibate for over ten years now, the one partner I enjoyed moved back east and since then I have not tried to find another. Though I live fairly close to San Francisco, I don’t like bars, gay or otherwise. I think that is why I made the post asking if someone knew of a gay coffee shop.

I also am in a self-imposed closet of necessity, for if certain people knew I was gay, it would end my career in a matter of seconds. Maybe that is why I am so afraid of establishing another relationship, the trust factor would have to be written in stone so to speak.

So, those are some of the reasons. I am sure there will be more in the future.

3. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

Im just checkin it out, and checking up on samhain!

4. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

I like this forum. I guess, it allows me to share my views with other guys, possibly shed some light on the issues that young dudes are concerned with.

The most dynamic forum and the one I like most is:

http://justusboys.com/forum/

KD

5. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

I like this forum because it's really friendly and comfortable.

I tried to sign up at that JustUsBoys place, but I'm not 18 and they caught me, so I'm banned... :(

6. TreeFiddy

TreeFiddy Member

This environment has a lot of really good, thoughtful discussions that make it easy to get closer to a bunch of people than it might be in another forum.

7. Alana

Alana Come again!?!

I'm Bi, but I like all of the Hip Forums for the reasons staed above. There seem to be real people here who talk about real issues. That's nice compared to a lot of forums.

I DO live in San Francisco, but the whole gay scene to me just seems a bit militant at times. I don't shove my sexuality in peoples faces. If they're interested, great, but I'm no preacher. I don't think I should have special status as some do, and I don't think because I don't get what I want its because of bias. That's why I like it here, no preachers, no generals!

dd788snipe and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  8. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I classify myself as gay and hippie. Gay is one of the full-time labels. Hippie is just sort of an overlay. There are times when my hip level vascilates. But I'm always gay. Don't know if that answers the question or not, but then again I'm not sure if there was a question there to begin with :)

9. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

Im here because Im the co-mod with Sam....and because Im gay...or Bi...hahha..Im never sure which one of those i should use. Anyway...this is my second home..so to speak..and everyone in the gay and trans forums are my family .

10. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I too like the comfortable atmosphere and the people that come here. I have learned things about others and myself from the posts in this forum.

TanekRune and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  11. AtTheMountainPeak

AtTheMountainPeak Member

I was just lookin on google for a place where i could talk about this, and this forum popped up wen i searched.

12. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Well, i'm not a hippie; however, i am gay.

I've been coming here for about three years. I used to be the one asking "is he gay?", etc. It's always been here as I've matured as a gay man. It's a nice resource for gay teens who aren't out.

I used to spend quite a bit of time on here. Now I get on the forums every once in a while. I hope it is as valuable to others as it was to me.

13. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Find somebody hopefully. Looking for someone young, loves having fun and messing about, getting affectionate and going to nightclubs etc. Also I like eccentric people so anyone interested, please holla. I am A united kingdom resident with a UK passport which includes Europe.

14. andjohnson

andjohnson Member

I'm gay and I like the colors of this forum :)

TanekRune likes this.
  15. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Im just taking an interest. Im straight, but why not have a read of some gay viewpoints?

16. Exquisitely Flawed

Exquisitely Flawed Member

Mainly because this forum is actually about gay/les/bi-oriented things. Most fag forums only have one post in every about 30 about something dealing with being gay.

17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have a gay daughter so I check in every once in a while.

TanekRune likes this.
  18. birdbaster

birdbaster Member

i like reading all the posts about sucking and swallowing, it gives me a raging hardon . then i jack off thinking i was sucking one of you off. who knows, might actually meet somebody one of these days and have them make my cum dream come true

19. Envy

Envy Member

Maturity, or it seems to be mainly mature around here.

Most people I know are homophobes, and it really makes me sad.

TanekRune and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  20. danny01303

danny01303 Member

i just want some cock fun lol