so so frustrated.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by galvatron, Jan 5, 2005.

1. galvatron

galvatron Member

ok. so ive been seeing this neat guy. he is probably the best head ive ever had. like ever. and i want to give him the same wow happy feelings i get, yet everytime i try its only for a few seconds and then he pulls me off him. and ive asked him if its ok. or maybe he doesnt like head. but he keeps telling me it was great and moves on. i dont know. should i accept. i dont know what else to try..erg.

2. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

tie him down

3. galvatron

galvatron Member

...perhaps.
    but im sure he'd just lie there. waiting for such a horrible thing to be done with. bitch.

4. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

ask him what he likes. guys just have their likes and dislikes.

5. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

You're 19, but talking about how this guy gives you the best head you've ever had... At 19, just how much head, from how many different guys, have you had?!

Is that all there is to you liking this guy? It doesn't sound like there's a lot of depth to this relationship, and you sure don't sound like you feel comfortable communicating with him.

I dunno, but when I have sex with a girl, I feel like since we're there naked together, there isn't a whole lot we can't discuss, subject-wise. I mean, what can you be too embarrassed to ask/tell someone you're there naked with?!

I think it's time you ASKED this guy what the deal is. It's up to you to figure out the right way to ask, though.

P.S. So what makes his head so great, anyway?

-Jeffrey

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahaha you are worse the Oprah son..
    Just cause she is 19 and says she got the best head ever, you simply make her feel like a slut, which is way wrong my friend, way wrong..
    Are you a religious man jeffrey because you sure do act like a preacher.

7. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Come to Florida and give me head instead. I enjoy it thoroughly. Unless she scrapes her teeth on my cock, or is just absolutely horrible. Do you hit him with your teeth at all? What is your technique?

8. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

maybe he's super sensitive. or he needs it in some special way. ask him to tell you exactly what he wants you to do to him. Maybe he's been bitten and is scared!!

9. shotzi520

shotzi520 Member

my boyfriend is complicated like that too, at first I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, so I just asked him what he likes, and now he doesn't have a problem. You should just ask him how he likes it, I'm sure that will help out a lot.

10. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

communication is best.