So Sad............

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by WeedChica, May 29, 2004.

1. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

uhhh.........so sad------my love who is now my ex-bf let me try pot with his brother & him, but then when i go buy sum pot & smoke it, he says he's breaking up wit me cuz he dosent want me to become a stoner [why didnt he just tell me this?] And on top of that after two months of being together , we made love, however two weeks later he breaks up wit me on the basis that he dosent see a future with me........then LATER he tells me it was becuz of the pot.......now he says he cant get back wit me cuz he first needs to find out why he's so obsessed with sex.........he says he wants to get back with me just not now, he also openly admits he's in love with me, and cares for me

So i've turning to smoking to make me feel better.........Ahhh-i needed to let that all out............please sumone reply & help

2. Sailor

Sailor Member

I'm sorry to hear that. My girlfriend and I had problems sort of like you (wasn't pot or drugs though), and she told me that she had to break up in order to find out somethings about herself. Hurt like hell! I don't think that starting to smoke is the best way to get over this. I you really have feelings for this guy, it should be obvious to you that he broke up because of the pot, and if you want him back it's not a good idea to practice what he didn't like about you. You probably won't win him back by becoming a stoner. I hope that this works out for you guys. Good luck.

3. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Love is one of the few things that's best experienced sober.

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

stay away from that boy! He sounds like trouble... Do a favor for yourself, run away while you can. When a guy says he can't figure out why he likes sex so much and needs to break up with you to find out then he'll prob only come back to have sex. and, you never know who else hes been with. sorry if I sound mean, I was told something like this before but the guy didn't break up with me and I didn't break up with him yet he still decided to experiment with any girl he could find. I'm lucky I found out about and didn't get any diseases from him. Plus, never let anyone try to change you. If you like weed and he can't handle that then oh well, its your choice. Best of luck to ya.

5. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

Forget about him. How can you trust a boy who can't even be honest about why he breaks up with you? You may love him, but i'm sure you deserve better and you'll find someone better that you love even more and won't fuck with your head.

6. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

don't get a drug habit over this guy. it was just two months. move on. don't throw your life away of pot. its waste of time and money. invest in a dildo. i don't kno

7. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

oh poor you. well your story isnt as bad as mine. last year i first smoked with my drunk brother and his drunk friends and it was the greatest thing although i wasnt high. months later i smoked with a very good friend of mine and he thought he was a pothead but he had only smoked 2 times before. it wasnt until janurary when i smoked again. then my "pothead" friend, who now had done it up to 5 times, said he "quit" smoking. then as i began smoking more and mor, my "friends" thought i had "changed" too much. there was a difference, i was more of a hippie, but they starte dignoring me b/c they wanted me to be like them:preppy, caked on makeup etc. in janurary i had become really depressed and cut myself alot and it wasnt until i became friends with the stoner that i felt better because i had alot of things in common with them and they didnt treat me like shit. now im not really friends with those other people, but the hypocrite who was a pothead wants to smoke with me again b/c im always getting dank weed. mostly dro.

i understand what you had to go through

8. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

one more thing. your username is Weedchicka........

9. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

He's a loser. He prolly justed wanted to get in your pants, sorry to say. All of us ladies who have been teenagers already have surely been through that. Sounds like the standard "Fuck em and leave em." So he can get some more somewhere else. You're better off without that shit.

10. dawn_sky

dawn_sky Senior Member

Pretty much what sugrmag said. He puts in a month & a half, you have sex, 2 weeks after the first time he's ready to move on to someone else (explore why he's so obsessed with sex translates to explore more experiences with more girls, but, hey, at least he dumped you instead of cheating on you!). He doesn't see a future with you because he's not ready to settle down & doesn't expect to be ready for a long time. The pot issue is a lovely excuse he came up with later to make it seem like he's doing it for your good, not his own desires. In these things, the first answer is generally the most honest, later answers just give more info on what else is going on in his head (doesn't see a future because he wants to explore more sexual options but didn't mean to hurt you).

As to your smoking, turning to anything -- smoking, drinking, shooting up, gambling, etc. -- just to fix your problems is pathetic. I'm not trying to be a bitch, but I really really hate to see anyone use drugs irresponsibly & you are just begging for psychological addiction. As far as I can tell from talking to non-pot-smokers, people who can't deal with their problems without getting high are a major part of the reason pot is still illegal, which really bugs me.

11. FREE

FREE Member

smoke weed man

all the cool dudes do it anyway

12. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

That so sound like my friend. Almost like that its really really really strange. Well if you want him back. If he broke up with you he still likes you. did you do something to him or what??? You should slap him for makeing to dumbest mistake.

If you start smoking weed because your depress. And alot that could could help you alot smoking weed get all the depression out. and Your forget about him.

13. groovydude

groovydude Member

He sounds like a drama queen who’s trying to provoke a reaction from you to provide himself with some drama, why else the vague leading reasons for the break up stay away from him for a while and observe his behaviour; is he being serous with you and mature or provocative and emotional (in the style of a bad romantic actor)?

14. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

Leave him girly. He is a liar and a fake. He just wants your punani.