So Prince Harry's a Nazi, eh?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by fickdichskkip, Jan 13, 2005.

1. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

If you can't see how being a kid or losing your mother might interfere with your ability to steer clear of doing stupid things....you obviously don't have kids and you must have been born an adult.

Can you explain to me "what the fuck" dressing up in a costume has to do with liking something? Costumes are costumes. Guys dress as pirates, does that mean they love the idea of raping and pillaging?

He's too young to take WWII seriously. How sheltered is his life? I highly doubt he's a real Nazi :rolleyes:....he's a kid and he did something stupid. GET OVER IT ALREADY. Kids do stupid shit every day, why should he be different?

2. fickdichskkip

fickdichskkip Banned

I still think he knew what he was doing and just couldn't give a shit. But it doesn't help to have a fucked up mom, to boot. Who incidently dated a Muslim, and they do tend to go on about Zionism and Jews once you get to know them. Who knows what he was exposed to--which is why, I guess, Di was offed in the end. Stupid and corrupting influence she was.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

not only do i think its forgivable, i don't think he should have had to appologize in the first place. do you understand the concept of a "costume"? You can get a nazi officer uniform at any good costume rental store. this wouldn't have been a big deal if he wasn't royalty. if i saw a person in a KKK costume at a costume party, i wouldn't have a problem with it because its a costume party. if a nazi officer uniform costume and a KKK costume are bad, do you think they would be rented out?

I'll state my view on this again: It was a costume party, who gives a fuck!!!

4. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I can't believe you are drawing parallels between Nazi costumes and "pirate" costumes. The pirate costumes people wear are romanticized caricatures. They are not the same thing as Nazi costumes. There really aren't people out there who have lost several generations of their entire families to the hook-on-the-hand, patch-on-the-eye "pirates."

When you dress in a costume, and show up in public somewhere, even a private party, you run the risk of becoming associated with your choice of costume. You don't think that if you saw someone in a Nazi costume, you might think, "Why would he choose that?"

Well, that's what I would be thinking, anyway. I would consider the fact that the guy had a choice of all kinds of different costumes, and that's what he chose. You can claim it's not so, but I believe that makes a statement about that person.

-Jeffrey

5. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

So you think you should be declared "King of the World" and everyone should bow to your rules because "Jeffrey knows best"? Hmmmm....sounds like Hitler....would you like us to shoot Harry execution-style, or just gas him? :rolleyes: And please destroy all the history books, so we'll have to forget all about what happened. Of course you realize, there are some people who don't believe it even happened? What about that?

Perhaps you should go around and censor all the costumes in the whole world, so that they're all PC. That'll leave us with dressing up as ourselves, and even that's offensive to someone.

I agree with the poster who said this is as stupid as Janet's boob.