So... my mom raided my room today.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TheOMFGNinja, May 24, 2006.

1. TheOMFGNinja

TheOMFGNinja Member

She didnt do a full search of it, but she was able to find quite a bit of stuff.

She found, one of my vaporizer whips (with a glass on glass attachment)
    my old broken bong (which I was going to fix eventualy)
    my current and favorite bong in the world.
    An almost full bottle of Gin.
    My "Atomic Bong" which was a 5 gal water bottle converted into a hookah with 4 hoses.
    and my Zippo.

She got rid of all of it.
    I dont know where it is, or what she did with it, I just know its gone, and its not coming back.

Im 24 years old. Yes, I still live with my mom, but thats cause its expensive to move out in LA. Ive been going through alot of shit recently, and this is just even more piled on top of it all.
    She doesnt respect my space, or my privacy, or anything.

It would be one thing if I was always high all the time, and doing stupid shit, and my room stank and I left pot and paraphanalia lying all over the place, or was I being loud or anything.

But no, im totaly discreet about my smoking. In fact, she had to go through all my stuff to find this all.
    The only trouble I have ever been in, with marijuana has been with her, and her just bitching at me about it.

The Gin she threw away wasnt even mine, it was my girlfriends, who bought it and brough it over for us to share. We are both of legal drinking age, and honestly, for someone who does drink herself and has never said "No Alchohol allowed", its a pretty fucked up move to just throw it away.

Anyway, sorry. Im venting.

So, all in all, I lost a little over a hundred dollars worth of smoking equipment today. Which sucks.

But that brings me to my question for you...

What has been raided and taken away from you?

2. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

dude... move out somewhere else. Your 24, and your moms still taking shit away from you? that sucks. I'm not saying your a loser or anything but just concentrate on moving out of your house. Unfortuantely it is her house, she can do whatever she pleases in it. Too bad about the smoking equipment. Geez if I'm still living at home when I'm 24..... ok fuck it im not and my parents are never going to let me anyhow. I can see how your pissed though its always a bummer when you get shit thrown away that you liked. I like the atomic bong idea.

3. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

My mom "cleaned" my room and found my bong (stupid cocky move on my part, i didnt hide it well enough..) between my desk and my wall... >.> And, lucky for me my mom wasnt doing a load of laundery that day becuase my pipe was in my cargo pants ...

Dumb move by me... So im not that pissed off at my mom... >.>

4. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Ok... living in your parents house in LA when your 23 is one thing..... but your mom raiding your room as if you were 15...........................im sorry thats just... uh... someone help me look for a word to use.

Fucking stupid?

5. SmokeWeedEveryday

SmokeWeedEveryday Member

Ya that is really lame, My mom didn't raid my room even when I was 15.

6. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

whoa man.. i dont want to bag out your mum.. but that's fucked up... why'd you let her?

7. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

So you know it all huh?There are LOTS of people who still live with their parents at his age.Living on your own is not easy.

8. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

does hipforums just draw pathetic ppl or what?

GET A JOB AND FUCKING MOVE OUT

how "expensive" can LA be? no matter how much it is u can always find a basement suite, etc. to move out that is a reasonable price, no matter how much money u make.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

just ask her what she did with it and then you can work out how to percieve her and adress the situation

10. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

^^what he said

11. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Why the hell would she toss your gin if you're of legal drinking age? That's seriously messed up. It's YOUR property (the gin) and you're being allowed to live there. Had she ever said "no alcohol in the house?"

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

precisely why talking ot her is the most rational port of call. ive been totally pissed off at my mum when i found out she went through my room and took my bong n stuff, but then i found she had just put them in the garden up the back because she didnt want them in the house. anything could be the case

13. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

this is true

14. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Ya man I totally agree, B.C isnt the cheapest place to live in either.

15. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

A better idea would be to just hide it all in the trunk of your car, or get a storage cabinet for your bedroom.

16. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

my mom raided my room, only because I was dumb enough to blaze with my friends at 3 on a wednesday afternoon. Then step out to go to Dunkin Donuts.

she found,

my beloved bong Blitzey
    a very inconspicous hiding case (double wide video game case)
    a large 8th of my friends bud
    some tools and empty bags.
    zippo

They only found all this because I was dumb enough to put it in a box under my desk

I later found the hiding place where they put the box, and took back my zippo, and a couple grams for my friend.

the box has since dissapeared. RIP BLITZEY

17. mr. thizzelle

mr. thizzelle Member

Replace the doorknob to your room with a key lock one; great investment.

18. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

I know this might be hard to understand... but some parents dont let you just change the locks on your door man.. not so simple

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

you are 24? and still at home?

20. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

raid her room