So many conspiracies, so little time

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Living Corpse, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Living Corpse

Living Corpse Member

So, with all of these conspiracy therories, what exactly should we do?

I see so much "evidence" and information, but i see so many gaps and holes relating to how people can deal with this, whether it is real or not.

It all seems like a bunch of old trolling to me. But i am open minded, and would like to know what someone can do to combat the threats highlighted in conspiracy theories.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I don't believe in individual conspiracies. I believe that consensus reality as sold by the media and establishment/authorized history IS the conspiracy, and that NOTHING is to be trusted without the utmost scrutiny. I have found that most of what people are taught pertaining to the world around them on so many levels is outright false -- a complete lie. This doesn't only pertain to politics and world events, but health, education, religion, science, and so many other things that are controlled.

The first thing people need to to do is become aware, and once you are aware you can work to become informed and can begin to help others that are looking for the truth. If more people realized that so much of what we're told to believe is a complete sham, the people promoting this agenda would be exposed for what they are and they could never get away with what they've been doing to us for so long, because people simply would not stand for it. Our so-called "leaders" would lose all credibility in a flash.

The establishment has no problem with people taking to the streets and holding signs up if people don't know what they're protesting in the first place. They don't care about people protesting their frontmen, as they were put into power simply to provide the illusion that they're the ones in charge and are there to take the heat from the public whenever they become outraged.

So people have to first understand that politics is a joke and that all sides are controlled from the top by people who have absolutely no accountability whatsoever. These people behind the scenes, who formulate policy, NEVER leave power, no matter how many times the face presented to the public changes. Therefore, people need to base their solutions OUTSIDE of the controlled left/right paradigm and expose the REAL powers that be, which control the entire corporate-political spectrum.

Focusing on individual conspiracies is a diversion because the REAL conspiracy is a conspiracy of the mind. It's about breaking free from the illusionary matrix you were born into and understanding that almost nothing is as it appears. Almost everything we are taught from birth and come to accept as reality, is nothing like it appears on the surface.

3. Living Corpse

Living Corpse Member

sweet, so does that mean i can reinvent science as it is known? I like to mix pretty liquids and funny smelling stuff. :p

4. Pressed_Rat

You're missing my point. Science is controlled for an agenda, just like everything else. People don't realize that most science is kept from the public to keep them enslaved and suffering. Or it is used against the people. Look at the number of satellites in space that are used to track and spy on people. Look at the directed-energy weapons that are in the process of being developed by the military-industrial complex, which have been tested and used in battle already with devastating results.

Do you seriously believe they have the technology to clone humans, yet they cannot cure AIDS and cancer, let alone the common cold?

People need to start using their brains a little more.

5. Living Corpse

Living Corpse Member

dont get me wrong, i feel you. But im just wondering, wouldnt the NWO guys just off people like you who think and try to spread the word? I mean, if they are so super-competent as they are painted to be, shouldnt it be a snap?

6. Pressed_Rat

It's much easier for them to try and discredit people than go around killing them. If they started killing everyone who talks about certain things, that would only make things more obvious. So what they did is basically create the entire conspiracy culture, promoting their own authors and websites that merge real, documented information with disinformation, so people throw the baby out with the bathwater and shrug any and all alternative information off as being baloney. People who talk about conspiracies are made to look ridiculous, because people will never look into something that appears to be kooky on the surface.

Most people who shrug off alternative information without first looking at the evidence are those who have been deliberately manipulated by the disinformation that is put out there, which causes them to associate the word "conspiracy" with lunacy.

7. killuminati

killuminati Member

precisely

two words...Nikola Tesla.

8. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

You give the forces of evil too much credit, living corpse. Just as with everything, the universe seeks to preserve balance, and for just as much evil there is in the world, there are as many forces of good, although many of them remain unseen. Many of them require our intent to help us, so as to not violate the law of free will. But to answer your question, the only practical thing we can do to fight the usurpers and fifth columnists is to spread awareness and understanding.

Also, killuminati, you are familiar with Royal Rife? If you aren't, I would suggest searching him on educate yourself. Quite a sad story.

9. killuminati

killuminati Member

that story just makes me sick. I'd heard of bioelectrification but I wasn't aware of all that Rife did. poor guy...

10. Pressed_Rat

Royal Raymond Rife developed the resonant frequency technology to cure cancer and other illnesses back in the 20s and 30s and was completely destroyed by the establishment because of it. Now there are a bunch of rip-off artists out there trying to sell products with his name on it.

11. killuminati

killuminati Member

I was just reading about that. I immediately knew that whatever devices were ending lives weren't the same as those that Raymond Rife used... nothing short of slander.

bioelectrification has been proven to work, period

12. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I think that the military industrial complex developed some of rife's inventions into the directed energy weapons which we hear about today.

But that's just my theory.

13. killuminati

killuminati Member

I believe it.

a lot of what is used today stems from Nikola Tesla's discoveries also.

I'll be honest, I think our government is decades ahead of the people in technology, and this is facilitated by the reverse engineering of alien technology.