So Irritating

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Xora, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Xora

Xora Member

So I had a ounce and a half of Amanita Muscaria after having bought 2 ounces and had my try with them twice. Didn't enjoy them. I conveyed my displeasure with them to a friend and he said he had a friend who had been wanting to try them, I said well If wants them let me know.

He indeed did, and even was generous enough to offer me a quarter of some mid grade weed. I thought sure, traded him the ounce and a half.

Well here it is about three hours later, I have smoked half of that weed and gave the rest a friend, and I get a call "Dude, those were not real mushroom"

"They are indeed real Amanita Muscaria Mushroom, I'm not sure what you are talking about."

Well apperantly, even though when I traded them I conveyed that he ought to read up on them on erowid.org, he thought they were Psilocybin.
    I sighed and explained that Ibotenic Acid was converted to Muscimol.
    All the suddent the dude freaks out is like no you have to give me back my weed.

I explained the weed was gone, I have no money so I cant buy him any and I really dont feel I should. Then he threatened to come find me and kick my ass if I didn't give him back his weed. I said sorry, but nothing I can do. He just started cussing me out and so I hung up on him.

Now I'm thinking he really is going to try to pull something. I dont fight. Like at all.

Shit.

2. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

Did you tell him about them beforehand, like "you know, these arent illegal, right?" Or did you tell him you got them from the internet/ store, and not a dealer? Cause I could see if you were like, " dude, I just picked up some magic mushrooms, but theyre bunk, want 'em?" Then I could see were he gets off being pissed, but I wasnt there. That is super gay, that guy should know the drugs he tries to sell.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Yeah it's totally on him man. It doesn't sound like you were misleading or anything, so it was just his rush to get high lulz without knowing on what. You even told him to check out erowid dude, you're covered imo.

4. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Was this before or after your move?

5. Xora

Xora Member

Im back here in Clifton.

Came back for awhile. At least untill late June when I start walking to the Rainbow Family Gathering.