So If There Was One Thing At This Very Moment That Someone Could Say To Piss You Off,

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, Jan 24, 2005.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

WHAT WOULD IT BE???:mad:

2. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Why? You running out of material?

3. hippiehillbilly

FUCK TO FUCK YOU,, YA KNOW I CAN PISS ANYONE HERE OFF WITH A SINGLE STATEMENT...//:X

:cool:

4. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

:D That's the best you can do? pfft', I'm not even annoyed. (you're losing your touch man)

5. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

anything derogatory involving my sister would

6. hippiehillbilly

so just guessin,, that would make yer sister a retard a slut or a cripple,, or maybee even yer bitch???:eek:

just wonderin is all,,not insinuatin err nuthin,, honest..:D

7. fitzy21

well, you see...were on this thing called the internet, so you don't know me or my sister so whatever you say on this forum isn't gonna mean shit to me...now, if that was said to my face, now that would be a different story.

8. hippiehillbilly

But that didnt answer my question..

Are ya that ashamed of her??

9. fitzy21

ashamed? now why would i be ashamed of her????????? i just don't tolerate people saying shit about her - in real life...

10. hippiehillbilly

wow talk about not lettin shit outta yer closet..

hell you said yerself,, this world is just words on a screen,, an even in this world ya cant admit the truth....

11. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Would take more than one thing said to do that......now if you happened to find the right number then you would be given a lot of visual signs to know to clear the room. :)

On line there is not much that could anger me enough to blow. In real life, if I felt that anyone would dare to mess with my kids. They could be wearing a lot of my temper at that point.

Now to reverse the question.......what would it take for you? :)

12. hippiehillbilly

At this point,,, not a fuckin thing would make me go off..

I mean,, i am so fuckin stressed out to go off on someone would surley mean a disaster....

Sooooooooooooooo,, i just find a great bliss in the control of my emotions when somenone starts ,, course im pretty blessed,, none here inentionaly plays games,, everyones true to there spirits,, an that makes it all easier...

13. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Anything.

14. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Yup that is like my warning of visual......that look that says take this any further and feathers are going to fly. I sometimes laugh even when stressed about life as the kids will start to just do kid bickering and I will give them that look and they both blame the other.....with see what you did she looks like that....but it stops them cold......;)

Wishing you the best and sending light. :)
    Heat