So if Hipforums were a town...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, May 31, 2007.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

This thread spawned from Indian summer's thread about being the town whore...

I think Skip would also be the sheriff...

What role would others be?

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i'd be a sports hero to all the kids...signing autographs and stuff

3. DancerAnnie

HAHA, cute...

I'm waiting to see who'll be the town drunk...

4. fitzy21

that is...until i get caught up with all the drugs and alcohol and i get shamed out of the sport and Hall of Fame

5. DancerAnnie

So then you'll be the drunk, but semi-famous high school football coach?

6. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

I think that would be me, along with a few others. I~S and I would be the party animals roaming the streets singing at 3am.

7. fitzy21

i'd coach football, basketball, and baseball

8. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

can i be the crazy bird/cat lady? i'll hose down random people as they walk past on the sidewalk and start neighborhood wide water fights that last for days.

9. DancerAnnie

No, you can't be...you're married and have kids :-/ Crazy cat ladies are single...and alone.

10. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i would be the unconventional, pondering a rocky past, free-spirited drifter, philosophical artist/spiritual advisor/constructive lunatic.

kind of like Chris from Northern Exposure.

11. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Id have a little dark shack on the outskirts...no-one knows my name but they sense my existence every now and then...i get my windows egged and then pretend it never happened...

12. mamaKCita

not so. my mom is a crazy cat lady and she still has my little brother in the house and she hasn't figured out how to get rid of my dad yet.

13. DancerAnnie

LOL point taken.

14. kitty fabulous

oh yeah, and i'd be the one that ran the local head shop, too.

15. DancerAnnie

In this town, you'd probably be the richest woman in town, then...well, right after the liquor store owner.

16. mamaKCita

yay!! i'm so excited. i'm going to run around the store chatting up ever stranger i meet. i'm going to hide in the clothing racks and yell "pick me! pick me!" i'm going to call people up and tell them they need PUSSY WILLOWS in their garden and throw tantrums in the home depot and tell passers-by that my children hit me. it's going to be FANTASTIC.

17. kitty fabulous

yeah but i spend my money on crazy art projects, or going off and having adventures in the wild wide world, always bringing home tidbits of lessons learned and meaningful advice.

people would come into my shop when they had some kind of problem, and i'd give them a card reading to help them realize what they already knew, and then sell them a sweetgrass braid or henna or mala beads or some other ordinary object with layers of meaning.

in spite of my generously shared wisdom, however, i'd have trouble following my own advice and have a weakness for bad boys and hard liquor (and of course, grass) and remain emotionally unavailable to the many soulful, lonely local men who would be beating a path to my door.

18. DancerAnnie

I'd own the dance studio in town that everyone brought their kids to...so I'd be the loveable, high energy young woman that all the men would pine over, but probably the town gossip too... :gossip:

19. kitty fabulous

being that i am the good natured philosphical artist who enjoys quirky individuals, i'd let you, even if it occaisionally frightened away customers. in fact i would take you out for coffee, along with the crazy young man who compulsively sweeps the streets, and talks to everyone and himself about the occult benefits of street-sweeping.

the locals might whisper among themselves how i'm a little odd for putting up with it, but i'm totally good with that. people would shake their heads but love us all anyway.

20. mamaKCita

sounds perfect. and i'll randomly cook food enough for an army and contrive to get everyone drunk at least once a month.