so i got offered to have a threesome last night

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Jeremy01, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Jeremy01

Jeremy01 Member

only problem is it was with my best friend and his girlfriend...me and this guy have been more or less best friends for around 8 years, and he's been going out with this girl for i believe a little over 2 years..we were hanging out last night and his girl almost seemed like she was being a little flirty to both of us but i figured it was just in my head because i think weird thoughts sometimes, but sure enough when i left, they sent me a text message asking if i wanted to have a threesome...now mind u we all smoked a lot of pot, i drank and they had each taken a xanax, but still i thought that they were just messing around with me, because we say wacky things to eachother a lot just joking around...but upon further conversation with my friend the next day, i found out that they like to do some sexual experimentation. now the thing is....in all honesty...its something that i would like to do....i have always wanted to double-team (excuse my slang just dont know how else to put it lol) a girl, and if so i would prefer to do it with a close friend. so the question is...how, if at all, do i bring it up to my friend that i would like to do this? first off if he is joking with me (i dont think he is but still its a fear of mine) if hes joking it will completely ruin our friendship, so i dont just wanna come right out and ask him...plus is it wrong of me to wanna do this? i dont have a crush on his girlfriend or anything but do think she is attractive and would like to have the threesome..but how would i bring it up in so descrete a way that this wont backfire on me??? plus do you think it would get weird afterwards?? cause i would rather not do it if we will feel weird around eachother afterwards...any help at all would be greatly appreciated!! thanks in advance to whoever answers....

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

if you subtly said something along the lines of "I wouldn't mind trying a threesome, or try double-teaming a girl, it'd be a neat experience", then he can issue the offer if his girlfriend and him are genuinely interested in pursuing such a thing with you

try to be as substance-free as you can though, you don't want this to end up being something that htey regret or blame on pot/xanax/whatever

3. i_need_a_miracle

i_need_a_miracle Cajun Cornbread Jigger

yeah um be as substane free as possible, i had a foursome on pot and i wound up pregnant bc my boyfriend's friend didnt pull out in time and the condom got stuck in me and oh man it was a mess and horrible, to boot.

4. dazydaze

dazydaze Member

5. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

3somes are hot.... I had one the other weekend. Mmmmm ...Ide do it again in a heart beat.
    My only advice..... prepare to stay TOTALLY unattached, and I wouldn't do it with a best friend because no matter what you think going in...some sort of feelings will surface.

6. Fastrax

Fastrax Member

I think you should ask him, "Doesn't that make you jealous when your girlfriend mentions having a threesome?" That puts the ball in his court and you will immediately see if he is really interested by his response. In that way you're not obligating yourself or even inferring that you are interested until he presents to option.

7. YellowBellyHippy

I can't get enough of the nice things you say about me...keep 'em comin' ;-)

8. YellowBug

YellowBug Member

I Have Always Wanted To Try A Threesome...any Fun? My Problem Si I Would Get Jealous To Easy..unless It Was Two Guys....huuummm...

9. YellowBellyHippy

Well the 3some I had theother weekend endedin disaster. We have just decided we cannot remain friends. So basicly I just lost a friendship over one night of sex.

Never again.... My lesson was learned.

10. Winston

Winston Member

What was the fallout over YBH?

11. rastapatch

rastapatch Member

yeah bellygurl, what's up?

One minute it's all good and the next they are like 'sorry, bye'? You don't get the guy, or the girl? and they are divorced so they don't get eachother either?

I think this is over reacting and you should just really smile real cute and coy and say 'oh, but it's ok, we're only human. Things just happened, but we can decide to be allright about it.'

Stick to that story and never let a negative word seep through. Make sure to find a small reason to communicate with either of them that has nothing to do with the S word. Just reinforce through your actions what you think is best for now.

and good luck! chin up!

12. Derith

Derith Member

it depends if you wnat to focus on him or you. if its him, find a girl or guy you are comfortable with and he is as well. then discuss it with him. will there be sex with that other person? what are the limitations.

remember, you two are in the relationship the third person is there as another body/person to have sensual acts with. when all is said and done, you TWO are still in the relationship and the third person just got 2x the amount of ass that one would receive at one sitting.

13. sexy_muse

sexy_muse Member

The very fact that you're having doubts and all means it IS going to get weird afterwards. If you're all cool about it and don't take it too serious, just another friendly way to have fun, then go for it!
    But if you feel a slight possibility that your gonna regret just asking, then forget it.
    When it comes to these things people usualy only get doubts when they're alone with their thoughts so see your friend+girl first and based on the feeling you get when you're with them make a decision.

14. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

Remember, if they put it in your court, then all you have to do is hit the ball back in theirs, even if it was a joke... neither of them should be mad about you making a suggestion to have the 3-some...

Just ask, do like he did, and bring it up in a friendly, non-threatening manner, if you make it all serious, I would think you lessen your chances...

Just my $.02....

15. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Prolly a train wreck just waiting to happen.