so i got my hands on some free coke last night...

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by l-foote, Apr 20, 2007.

1. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i weighed it up, it's a lil bit over a gram.
    my best friends boyfriend gave it to me, because he is heading back to italy in a few days and didn't want it. he said he was just giving it away, so i took it.
    i've never done coke before... i've wanted to try it for the experience though, it's just too damn expensive. but i'm also low on money these days (no "real job"), so i was wondering if i should sell it.

decisions, decisions

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Try a line, wait at least 30 minutes before trying another. If you fall in LOVE, sell it asap :tongue:

3. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

^^^ seems like sound advice.
    i was thinking of finding someone to split on it with me and do it one night. then when its gone, its gone

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Yea thats the way to go. But please, for your own good, no matter how bad you may desire it when you run out, and how harmless you may think it is once you get used to it, think very thouroughly about what the drug is and what it can do to you. Other than that have a blast, its not that bad if used every now and then, and as long as its not an everyday thing, or harming you financial situation, then its really not all that big of a deal. :)

5. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i'm pretty positive i won't be doing it again for awhile, as i don't have the money to support such a ridiculous habit. i don't even smoke herb everyday anymore (after months and months of smoking 5g's a day), so i can't see coke overthrowing my mary jane. and besides, if i'm lookin for a different drug, it would usually be shrooms, acid or E, something that lasts longer then this supposed coke high :p

6. Axcc

Axcc Member

You're not gonna be addicted by doing it one time, it's not Meth or Crack or Heroine. That is if you have any self control whatsoever...... my only advice is to have weed for the comedown to make it easy. When you're comin down smoke, and you can fall asleep and wake up fine.

7. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

you can potentially get addicted doing it the first time. get really high on it and i guarantee all you will want is more coke.

one line isn't enough. two is too many.

8. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i did a line the other night, eh. the high was alright, didn't really like the feeling i had in my nose and shit. and it didn't last very long, but i knew that.

not really my thing.