so i am gay

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by snowdude420, Dec 29, 2004.

1. snowdude420

snowdude420 Member

yeah so i have came to the conclusion and that i liek boys and find them hot
    wat now?

2. John221

John221 Senior Member

Find a nice guy and have fun...but think a lot before and if you decide to go public. If you definately want to, tell a couple of close friends first.

3. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Use condoms and stay healthy.

4. gertie

gertie Senior Member

be careful (condoms, knwoing your partner, all that stuff) and be glad of who you are.

5. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

or you could just find a virgin and experience the joy of raw sex.

Lube up though ;) Nothing worse than "Mom take me to the doctors I have an anal tear"

6. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

/\ hehehe

just enjoy yourself and be safe. thats all.

7. Fooja

Fooja Member

My biggest advice would just be never be ashamed of what you are. Always live strong and dont let people intimidate you.

~Fooj~

8. The Sandreckoner

The Sandreckoner Member

I just wqant to echoe the above, man; please be safe. That's something you have to hear from those of us who've been there. Always use a condom and make sure it doesn't contain Nonoprynol-9 (sometimes called N-9) a spermicide that breaks down latex and creates holes big enough for viruses to get through.

Damn, I hate being preachy, but it's important. Welcome to the world's best private club, a fast-paced life of cooleness is yours now that you've decided to join the ranks of the homosexual elite. If you need any helpo on any of the specifics, us older folk who've been there and done'at would gladly answer more specific questions. But be forewarned -- any idiot with $9.99/month to spare can post on the internet and alot of folks wish us harm.

9. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

Remember that just because you have identified yourself as being gay does not mean you must run out and be sexually active, there is plenty of time for that. (if you do choose play safe as said above) My advice would to try and abstain until you find your soul mate and true love and then, give yourself to them. Make the experience on memorable. A moment of true affectionate bonding and when the time is right that special time to share, Peace.

10. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

I think its great that your able to post that and not be ashamed of who you are. Like everyone else said...just be safe and have fun. And never let anyone put you down for being who you are because you are beautiful person and it does not matter what your sexual preference is.

11. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Fuck abstinence. Do what you want... dont listen to us.

12. The Sandreckoner

The Sandreckoner Member

Snowdude, I hope you're noticing a trend: it's okay who you are and who you want to be, jusdt please be carful, we'd like to have you around for more than a decade or so.

I don't want to sound too preachy, so I'll stop. Have fun in the gay life, buddy!

13. klein

klein Member

find a hot stud and get wild

14. snowdude420

snowdude420 Member

thank u alll for your coments i have actully meet some one ;)

15. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Is there a gay-straight alliance (GSA) at your school? If there is, join it. It will be the best first step you can take in accepting who you are and in connecting with like-minded people.

Skeeter

16. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Resist the urge to dress for shit and get an assymetrical bleachblonde mohawk that looks like someone's rammed a plate into your skull. Avoid gay bars like the plague. Don't worry if your first sexual experience is shit; it doesn't mean anything. Stay virgin if you can, 18+ gay virgins can be really cute, you'll be fighting them off with a big stick.

17. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Do these exist? If so it's about bloody time, LGBs just serve to accentuate the divide between homo and hetero groups.

18. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

There are GSAs forming all over the country, mainly in high schools. I suggest that you do a Google search under "Gay-Straight Alliance" to locate one closest to your area. If there isn't one at your school -- and you're bold enough to do it -- start one.

I sure wish there GSAs when I was in my senior year in high school (1971-72). I didn't come out until 1978.

-- Skeeter

19. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

P.S.: I forgot to mention that under a 1992 federal law called the Equal Access Act, public school districts cannot deny the creation of GSAs. All students have the right under this law to form extra-curricular clubs in whatever activity that isn't illegal. Several schools -- mostly in the conservative Bible Belt -- have tried to ban GSAs from forming, but the American Civil Liberties Union have successfully sued to force them to allow the GSAs under the Equal Access Act. And because it's a federal law, there's nothing the schools can do about it.

20. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

We have an LGB at my uni, and they don't have many members so I doubt I could drum up much support for a GSA as well. but rebranding it next year might be an idea, if only to get more bum(mers) on seats. This is in Yorkshire, UK, and we're a hell of a lot less homophobic over here, so I doubt there'd be any trouble setting it up, just not much enthusiasm amongst the student body.