so how was your day??

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bedlam, Feb 1, 2005.

1. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

it was embarrising for him. he was trying too hard

i love the cold. i would give anything for it to snow righttttt now.

2. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Happy birthday Headymoechick :)
    My day just started...I'm supposed to be in class but I can't move and I didn't get to sleep until almost four this morning...dammit...
    Kayla, enjoy your stirrups! Remember to *relax* haha yeah like that's possible. :p

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha thanks sweetness :D I know, and they shine that huge light right between your legs..haha, :D
    hope you feel better....

4. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

don't you feel like you should be putting on a show? i mean with the stirups and the spotlight...

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha yes exactly :D haha, and then you here them getting out those wonderful tools..haha my favorite part is when they are checking your breasts for lumps and they start a converstation..:D

6. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Oh for sure..."I'm just going to squeeze your nipples now...so how's school going?" rofl like I really want to talk about school with that kind of thing going on. lol *sigh* good times at the gyne... oh Kayla thanks for your good wishes... I'm hoping today will be better than yesterday, although I'm still in a lot of pain and everything. Dang.

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Im sorry sweetie, I really do hope you feel better..did you take any medicine (even though it never seems to help ya know)

haha, yeah, and they always ask the weirdest questions while they have their cold ass hands on your boobs :D

8. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I took some ibuprofen which isn't doing anything. The prescription painkillers I have don't do anything either, so I'm just going to heat up the magic bag and crawl myself back to bed!

Yeah I hate how they think they have to "distract" you or something. Like if they ask about work you maybe won't notice the spec in your body? Or them squeezing your boobs?

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

aww sweetie, I hope you feel better..they need to come out with medicine that actually does something ya know.. Hopefully after you lay down for a while you will feel better...

haha i know, i would rather them not say anything at all :D

10. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

omg...I remember my first gyno appointment...I was 15, a virgin, and scared shitless...And the lady (fucking cold hands!) is feeling up my breasts and starts talking about my MOTHER....She'd gone to school with her...What a way to scar a kid...:&

Holly

11. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Haha I can just see that "holly you have nice boobies by the way I went to school with your mommy" rofl

12. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

well, no...She said, "Oh, you have innies...I haven't seen innies in quite some time...How's your mother..."

Holly