So, how long til we are in a war in Syria?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 6, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Because now I am thinking it's not if but when now that Israel attacked them. Cause you know the U.S. HAS to defend Israel.. it's not like Israel can defend themselves right? :rolleyes: (If I sound bitchy or bitter it's because I am a bit- it seems like many politicians in this country think we live in Israel and not the U.S.)---

Anyways, it's not that I don't think something should be done to help the rebels in Syria. I've wished I could just fly into Turkey and across the border to help get ppl out of there for well over a year now... but I'm seeing another Iraq (or worse) style war now.. because then Iran and Russia and China will get involved... ww3?

2. M2D

M2D Member

Honestly if they go to war israel will stomp them before the americans can even get there to help.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I hope so. Israel is not helpless...quite the opposite. But I don't know if things in Syria... if a full scale ground war CAN be done fast... by anyone.