So Crummy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, May 27, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

There was this thread for your birthday and you were not there, was a real bummer. I hope you had a great time atleast. Did ya make a good score with some stuff or was it a quiet event?

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

was quiet. I was absent because I was banned.
    I switched from nights to days that day so I came home, discovered I was banned went to sleep woke up, was informed by a friend on messenger there was a thread so I logged into an alias and read all the wishes, but I didnt wanna say thanks from an alias so I waited the 3 dyas til I got back on as crummy. My rseponse to that thread was the first post after my ban was lifted.

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

That Banned club is so exclusive, totally members only. Hand selected and you really have to be exceptional to maintain your status I would believe.

4. crummyrummy

thing is, I am not sure why I got banned this second time. first time I tried to be funny at skip expense and..well I was not funny. I was drunk so I am sure it really wasnt funny, but it got deleted. this time I was shooting the shit with indescribability in a photo thread, and some dude started screaming sausage fest and boom I was band. er, banned.

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Hmm never really know what sets off the powers that be but maybe you needed the vacation,lol

6. crummyrummy

I think I am on the scope..I need to lie low......post drunk less.......

7. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Sorry Andy.. That whole thing got crazy, but I'm glad you're back.

8. crummyrummy

Its not your fault. Appeerntly he ran and cried to Skip and me being so fresh off my prior ban, got another warning. I assume 3 days is a warning.