so close to dmt

Discussion in 'DMT' started by L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream, Mar 23, 2011.

1. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

2nd time its been around and i have yet to break through and i need to.....

check it out, 70 a gram and i have 90 in the bank (yea im broke at the moment) but im trying to find someone to split a G with, nobodys willing. So it looks like i might get an entire gram and have 20 bucks to spend before my next paycheck, wouldnt do it for any drug other than dmt. should i do it? :juggle:

2. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

why dont you just wait til' your next paycheque?

3. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

because she has 2 grams left at really good prices around here

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

If you get paid this Friday I'd say do it. :alien:

If you don't get paid until next week then ehhhhh... I wouldn't.

5. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

ha, i did it anyways, i get paid a small amount on friday, i might sell some, but my roommates are all retarded about psychs and wanna do it all together and watch me smoke it and shit. Its kinda annoying, im def doing it alone. how many mgs for each 3 hit dose?

6. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

alright i need some help, i packed a little weed in a bowl and sprinkled some dmt on top, took 3 hits and didnt break through, i need a better method of smoking this shit and i cant afford a meth pipe

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

did you pack more weed on top of the dmt? If not do that and just light the top layer of weed don't torch the bowl. Wait an hour at least to try again, a few hrs may be better.

8. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

alright im running low on weed though as well, its like when i hold the lighter away from the dmt it just melts and i feel nothing in my lungs, when i light the weed its like i feel it instantly.

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

First, stop wasting your weed for this! Buy an herb that smokes WAY easier than cannabis, like say Damiana, which has a (in my opinion) very pleasant sweet flowery smell and burns SO smooth you can take hits 10x bigger than you could with pot. It will also be much cheaper (I got 16 OUNCES of damiana for 16$) and there's not much point getting a ganja high on top of your DMT high. save the ganja high. Second you gotta sandwhich it like guerr said, don't apply direct flame to your DMT powder, that just destroys it. The direct flame has to be applied to a plant material on top, which then embers red and heat up the DMT and liberates it into vapor.

10. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

i have been using tobacco and that seems to be the best way for me. i keep taking three hits and not reaching the breakthrough, frustrating. when i took the third hit i just got this thought probed in my head "THEY JUST USED YOU". kinda has me mind fucked wondering what the hell that ment, gonna try and break through again soon i have to do this.

11. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

Heat it very well, don't blow or anything on it. When it's good 'n hot, start sucking. When you suck, there will be a pressure drop above the DMT/weed, making it go into gas phase very quickly.

12. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

just now tried again this morning, once again didnt break through, starting to think its not for me, its like my brain keeps telling me as soon as i hit it that it DOES NOT WANT THIS STUFF. im still kinda tripping though from the after effects but i just dont know, im so confused. I just want to break through and experience it but its like my brain stops me every fucking time i come close to ego death, no matter what my mindset/setting is.

i talked to my friend and he has done deemsters a lot. when i first hit it last night i heard "THEY JUST USED YOU" screaming in my head right before i fell back from the third hit. then i started hearing thoughts like "we are going to kill your whole family" "your going to go blind" blah blah bad trip shit. my friend was explaining that there are good and bad spirits in the dmt realm and they were just telling me that shit to get to me. but part of me wants to believe its god or my own head telling me that i fucked up big time.

13. Shivaya

Why do you say you NEED to break through so bad?

14. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

i dont know, i guess ever since i discovered the concept of ego death i have always wanted to achieve it and experience it and i have always come so close to ego death on shrooms,acid,2cb,doi but never make it through. I thought dmt was an instant ego death trip but it turns out to be harder than i thought to break through for me. isnt dissolving the ego the goal of psychedelics? i have tripped way too many times to not have achieved it and its frustrating.

15. Jeph

Jeph Member

isnt dissolving the ego the goal of psychedelics?

short answer: no

If their is a goal involved then your doing it wrong. Psychedelics just change your perception. Remember you are a viewer An observer. sober or not. I am no closer to having any answers than I did when I was 15. just more questions, then you get to a point where your just riding a wave. woo hoo:sunny:

and to answer the $ question, Just keep your money, partake when its free if it never comes around like that so be it.

16. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

my goal is to learn and observe from the experience. how can you go into a psychedelic experience without a goal or willingness to learn? just hit the pipe and see what happens? i feel like thats a bad idea.

17. Jeph

Jeph Member

wanna dissolve that ego? read up on Carl Jung, and the Dali lama. And a set goal is different from a willingness to learn. don't forget that its a chemical and a induced sense of reality is different from the sober "concept" of our known reality. the power of our minds is infinite, a substance only enhances our built in ability to dissolve said ego and past the anima, and get a better look at "self".

18. Shivaya

I havent done any psychedelics yet, but I have been meditating for a short while, and from my understanding, there's still some work to be done when it comes to ego death. What if you tried meditating for a bit?

Is it possible that at this point, when you get close to ego death, you realize it and go ''holy shit, it's happening!'' and then you snap out of it? Cause if that's the case, maybe meditation could kinda help train you to let go....

19. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

yea i feel like i kinda do go "oh shit its happening" and it goes away. believe me i have tried meditation for 3 years now trying to use it instead of psychedelics but i cant do it, i cant figure out how

20. Shivaya

maybe youre trying too hard...