So after a week away I came back...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Zoomie, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

...but only because the fuel pump in my truck went out and I'm stuck at home, bored shitless and waiting for it to get fixed.

$650 for a fuel pump. My first car it cost $22 and I put in on myself. WTF...

2. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

fuel pumps in your tank.. its a plastic piece of shit to.. i just saw one pulled out of a dodge a few months back.. if im not mistaken there is no filter in that model.. gotta make sure it breaks.. fucking car companies..

4. Zoomie

No there's a filter, a pressure regulator and a pump. Problem is they are all built into one unit and yeah, they are in the tank. And I filled it the morning it died. So they have to drain, purge and drop it. Oh for the days when everything was mounted on the firewall...

5. hippiehillbilly

oh so there is a filter in that plastic piece of shit?? i just remember it was about 90% plastic and the size of a quart jar. i also remember the mechanic bitching about how labor intensive it was to replace..

6. Zoomie

My guys aren't bitching, they're just charging me $450 + parts and $200 for the towing.

I should just get a horse.

7. daisymae

daisymae I'm a Rhinestone Cowboy

Or a unicorn...

8. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

Or Neil Patrick Harris.

9. hippiehillbilly

10. daisymae

That goes without saying...:cheers2:

11. Zoomie

I'd totally go gay for NPH. He could be my sugar daddy. And he'd got a unicorn.

Didn't you see Dr Horrible's Sing-a-long blog???

12. daisymae

He is also the only person in the world who can look badass and serious while riding a unicorn. That's a confidant gay man.

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

650$ sounds like a fucking rip, why couldn't u fix it yourself, not enough know how, or not the right kinda tools, or both?

14. Zoomie

I don't particularly feel the need to answer your girly questions at this time...

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

oh yeah because your just so damn manly that it'd go right over our girly heads...

give me a fucking break dude!

16. Zoomie

If you read this thread and gave it some thought, you'd get it.

17. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

too busy don't have time to read the whole thing, even though i thought i did read the whole thing earlier, i mighta skipped a few places

18. Zoomie

Well then you just don't care enough to get your answer then do you?

19. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i guess not, atleast not right now, i'm lazy and don't feel like it because i'm too busy running around my house trying to do stuff, that doesn't make me dumb it just makes me lazy to a certain extent.

20. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

:(

You start off all 'I came back! Woo!' And end with 'I'm bored and cannot do anything else else I'd be like having a REAL life'. These words hurt! :(:(

It doesn't matter though because now I know who the guy is in your sig. :cool: