snorting dmt?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by ChinaCatSunflower02, Feb 10, 2013.

1. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

I just came across something on the internet about snorting dmt and instead of it being a blastoff in 15 seconds it is rather a gradual launch within 15 minutes. Is this true and worth trying?

Sorry if there's already a thread on this forum about it.

2. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

Don't snort extracted dmt it can kill you if it hasn't been fully cleaned. I've snorted >98% pure 5meo with decent results but nothing compared to i.v. It also burned my nose a decent amount though nothing close to any of the 2c-x's.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

cannabissoul...didn't you try this. too bad i can't tag him.

5. matt-you

matt-you Member

dont even bother i tried it and i barly (if any) got high and it burnt my nose for hours

6. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

I think the general consensus was that only one form of DMT is sufficiently active nasally, I think it was fumarate but I might be wrong and I can't be assed to look it up right now. I think you're probably just better off using it in the traditional methods.

7. runmikerunman

runmikerunman Guest

Although I doubt it is helpful at all, Erowid has no information about the snorting of DMT. I would just not try it, especially with such varied reports on the thread listing results as anything from death to hours of nasal burning

8. gushtunkinflupped

gushtunkinflupped Member

umm, im not sure if you've gone full retard and really think it can kill you, or if your just elaborating on how intense the burn is. In either case, you dont seem to know wtf your talking about. Even very very pure dmt will burn.

Snorting dmt is great IF and only if you can find a way to avoid the burn. Do a search on the DMT-nexus website, theres been a lot of talk about this. There is several ways to do it but i forget off of the top of my head. I just ate some harmalas and snorted a little bit once to see how it would go. It was very very intense but the duration was in between that of smoking and taking dmt orally, which is a very useful timespan.

9. gushtunkinflupped

gushtunkinflupped Member

no, salt and freebase forms are active nasally as well as fumarate.

10. gushtunkinflupped

gushtunkinflupped Member

how much did you snuff? I ate some harmalas and brokethrough by snuffing 30mg. Most seem to need a bit more. But yea if you can't avoid the burn then its not recommended.

11. gushtunkinflupped

gushtunkinflupped Member

how much did you snuff? I ate some harmalas and brokethrough by snuffing 30mg dmt. Most seem to need a bit more. But yea if you can't avoid the burn then its not recommended.