Snort or Swallow? (vic and perc)

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by subHerban Greens, Feb 14, 2009.

1. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

The title sounds a tad bit sexual...
    Anyway... I have 5 Tylenol 30s(codeine and tylenol)
    I know I can't snort that so I'm gonna crush them and eat them.
    But I also have a half of a 5mg percocet and a whole 7.5 vicodin.

What is the best way to do the percocet and vicodin?

2. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

id say take them all and crush them up, use the Cold Water Extraction method to remove the tylenol from your opiods

3. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

Oh shit, I didn't think about adding up the tylenol. I think it comes out to be around 2413mg. I don't like doing the extraction. It takes too long and tastes like the acidic anus of lucifer. I'll be fine anyway, I took a dose much closer to 4000mg last week and I was fine.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

since you put it that way. would you snort cum? then why would you snort Tylonol..or APAP?..

5. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

Only if the cum was free of disease and infections and I would get something valuable in return.
    And these pills are free of disease/infections and I do get something valuable in return. Plus, I just love to snort pills. If I could do cold water extraction and still be able to snort the stuff, I'd definately think more on that.

I'm determined to snort something and I just want to know what is the best for snorting, or if I should just snort them both.

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

im pretty sure you can let your "codone" solution dry out and get what ever didnt evaperate

7. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

Water extraction takes too long and evaporation might take days. I'm tring to do this shit tonight.
    You know what I'm gonna do....
    Crush up the Tylenol 3s and make parachutes.
    Crush up the perc and half my vic to make a parachute.
    Then cruch up the other half of the vic to snort later.
    Or maybe crush the perc and snort that as well as the half of the vic

Well, it doesn't matter now. I figured it out and have already taken the tylenol.

8. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

ur an idiot why would u snort a pill with tylenol in it it will block the real drug that gets u high from getting to ur brain

do this

pop them all at once, it will all hit u hard at the same time (depending on tolerance of course) and it will last much longer than if u snort it

9. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

and you're a moron....

I like snorting pills. Especially opiate pills. I love the "taste" of it in my nose, and I love the drip. Plus, I've always been told that snorting it hits you harder, and right now I'm trying for a higher high, not a longer high.

10. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yes im the moron LOL

ok go for it dude what ever floats ur boat have fun getting NONE of the drug to ur brain while your snorting mostly tylenol, and it blocks up ur nose, when u waste all the drug and dont get high dont come crying to me, i told u whats up.

the stupidity of some people just perplexes me sometimes... kids and their snorting every pill in sight jeez

11. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

spens93 is right, you are snorting tylenol not opiates. 1/100 of the pill has opiates in it, so good luck with that.

12. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

I hear ya, I do it when I need to snort something..Mostly my 10/325 norco's.
    They work great for a bump.
    I'm like you, who gives a fuck if it works, RIGHT..
    And it does work..Tried and tested, so who cares what others think..
    Enjoy your high

13. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Sorry there bud, but a pill with only 325 apap in it dosen't block anything..
    Have you done it ..NO
    So who's the idiot now..LOL :D
    Talking out your ass..Unless you tried it.
    Excellent for bumping

14. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

LOL Your calling them kids.. Thats fucking funny coming from a 19yr old..
    SHIT MAN
    Don't comment with stupidity if you don't know what your talking about..

HAHA He is even older than you..
    Time for you to go take your nap!!!!!!!!:D

15. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Water extraction takes like 10 minutes max

16. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Why would you snort vics or perc's. I can see snorting oc's, roxi, stuff like that but the vics burn like hell!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

17. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

comon oxyrisin a more respected older member on here giving people false info id expect better from u, what a poster above said 1/100 of the pill is opiates so ur probly not even going to get any if at all when snorting it because the APAP blocks up ur nose

but like i said placebo is a hell of a drug, do what u want ignore the facts have fun lol

18. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I agree with spens and guitar on this one. Theres no point in snorting a gigantic vike or perc with 5mg of opiate, especially when they have a pill less than 1/2 the size with 8 times as much opiate and no APAP(OC 40).

If you have vikes or percs, just eat them. If you want them to kick in faster, (although they are already instant release), you can crush and parachute them.

19. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

I hear ya guys, I find it funny cause once in awhile I need to snort something. and those norcos work great.. LOL
    A snorting fettish.LOL
    Hey its not going to kill ya. and I'm not suggesting that you do snort apap.
    But to me its a small amount and it does work. and whats left I just sniff down my throat..:eek:
    I knew this would stir some shit and just having fun with ya all.
    I will get back to giving good advice Now.

OH YA and the wasting part, I don't care if I'm wasting it. Its only 1 pill every now and then

20. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

ive never had a more delicious drip