Snoobs

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by PsyGrunge, Feb 1, 2009.

1. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Hey, I don't usually post here.
    But I've been having mad dreams repetitively and I've gotta vent it through a concious mind somewhere.
    I used to wear braces from about the age of 13-16; both retainers and a fixed brace.
    The dreams I've been having involve me having the exact sensation I had during the throbbing hell of the restraints they held on the teeth.
    In the dreams; it's like the tightness has always beens there; as if I've skipped back in time in my subconscious mind and reliving a previous period of my life.
    I always end up taking the brace out, and the feeling goes away, but I end up thinking some of my teeth are dangerously close to loosening so loose, they might actually fall out.

Bitter craziness in cycling incomprehensible dreams.

2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I have my moments when I post here, and read here...I so understand the feeling of needing to get the maggots out of my head into a collective mind, and perhaps in the telling and digesting, it'll all get worked out. Right?

My worse cycling dreams involve driving a big rig -like a Big Semi, or I have "stolen/borrowed" a HUGE bus to go God Knows where the hell, cause I never do. Being lost, and Never being able to find my way back to where I was or where I need to be...Always in the midst of heavy traffic, or if on foot surrounded by Many people. Just a horrible feeling within, knowing I'm damn lost AGAIN. After usually futile searches I wake up.