snickers no longer satisfies

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by kitty fabulous, May 16, 2007.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

2. Magical Fire Lady

Magical Fire Lady Senior Member

Well that stuff is crap anyway. I guess on Halloween its gonna be a total bummer but I feel much better not eating that crap cuz I'm sure its loaded with sugar and all kinds of weird stuff anyway.
    Thanks for the list though, I was kinda wondering what candy bars it was.

3. competitionboy

competitionboy Member

This is for the UK though by the way.

If you interested there is a petition here (it went down for a few days so apologies):
    http://www.petitiononline.com/MarsWhey/petition.html

And an update of what is going on here:
    http://masterfoodspetition.blogspot.com/

As a note I think I posted on here a while ago about this [​IMG]

You can also phone masterfoods for free in the Uk (but not necessarily from a mobile) on 0800 952 1234 to tell them you are annoyed with them. Feel free to pass this info on and get more people to phone them (please refer them to the petition) and to sign the petition.

Thanks.

4. homeschoolmama

homeschoolmama Senior Member

We did enjoy sundrops - M&Ms were a potty training treat... and other than as a treat from church once or twice they haven't entered our house since!

Our problem now is that the sundrops aren't guaranteed as gluten-free. (sigh) So we're on the hunt for some sort of teeny tiny sweet that's safe for him. So far he's been okay with chocolate covered raisins though, so it's not THAT big a deal.
    love,
    mom

5. brainstew

brainstew Member

Well. I'm vegan so I dont care but I'll be sure to notify my friends as soon as I GET A HOLD OF THEM.

6. competitionboy

competitionboy Member

7. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Uh...it is peoples DECISION not to eat things from other animals bodies...just as its yours to do so. Now i ask you, look around...see how what this world needs right now is acceptance, truth and learning...and stop making things on this planet that little bit worse by being a class A jerk

8. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

For some people, the distaste and belief that meat eating is wrong is strong enough to not want to munch their favourite chocs anymore, knowing they contain dead animal. I just thought that was obvious

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

again, these are the BRITISH versions, not US!