smokins bad m'kay

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by High Guy, May 25, 2004.

1. High Guy

High Guy Member

holy crap i got this pipe from quebec and me carl and sleeping bob are getting two grams and we are going to smoke it in my cool pipe and they will sleep over and watch wayne's world 1 and 2. Then when sleepin bob falls asleep we are going to put pee on his head.:)

2. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

that's not nice! :p

3. High Guy

High Guy Member

I swear to god he sleeps through any thing we smaked in the face with dirty wet swimming trunks and he didn't even move

4. emublazin

emublazin Member

i would beat yal ass if i woke up to getting pissed on

5. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

maybe youall should invite someone else over if he's so boring, sleeping all the time. then again, if you have to find entertainment by peeing on people, maybe you are the boring ones.

have fun.

6. bertrose

bertrose Member

Are u getting drunk or getting stoned? I could see it would be pretty funny if u were stoned and u thought his head what the toilet...but it sounds like something an alcoholic would do...

7. blazer326

blazer326 Member

How about you guys just go toa taco bell and raise hell..

open all night..then you can eat after you raise hell.

8. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

Here's a story:
    A friend of mine was sleeping over at his friend's house, and when his friend fell asleep he decided to fart on his face, well, his friend woke up in time and punched him in the ass, and he yelled at him. He then waited for my friend to fall asleep, and was going to fart in his face. My friend fell asleep and the other guy went to fart on his face. He farted a really loud fart that woke up my friend, but with the gas came a bit of poop, right on my friend's face!! The loud fart woke up my friend just in time to be awake for the poop on his face!!! OH MY GOODNES!!! HAA HAA

9. wenis

wenis Member

that's kinda sad and immature but it's hillarious. lol, sounds like something on jackass.

10. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

Sucks how you guys disrespect your friends like this but the story I must say was so funny. haha. "and with the fart came a little poop" ahahahah!

11. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

once wen i was sleeping over at my friendshouse ( we werent under the influence of anyting, totally sober) i wa ssleeping on his top bed(he has bunk beds) and im a really heavy sleeper, ok so he managed to duct tape to his top bunk, and he has on of those little siren/sound producing mahcine sthat make different noises, so he flips the lights on, flips on VERY LOUD rock music flips on his sound machine to make it sound like a fire engine, and then gets a pillow and starst smakign me with it saying GET OUT THERES A FIRE, i was duct tape to the bed so all i could do was just squirm, so i started yelling and telling him to help me and i was going to die, he turned everythign off and started laughing at me, then i said, why r u laughing im the one who just pissed in ur bed :) ahahahha good times good times

12. PeZoAmO

PeZoAmO Member

Thats hilarious.

13. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

funnyfunny funny

14. TripperofMusic

TripperofMusic Member

haha, thatss very funny ;)

15. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

im gonna have to do that duct tape thing to one of my friends sometime...thats hilarious

16. Brimstoner

Brimstoner Member

Hahahaha just the Idea of doing that and annoying the cashier and the way that rymed was hi-larious

17. mr.TEIL

mr.TEIL Member

we used to shave the eyebrows off of the first guy that fell asleep

18. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

wellllll said.