smoking with a cop

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by masked toker, Jun 29, 2006.

1. masked toker

masked toker Member

so i just found out my uncle used to drink a shot of jager and smoke a bowl of weed every morning before he died... i was flippin out cuz he's a cop...

would smoking with a cop be fun?
    and has anybody here smoked with one before?

p.s. chex mix honey nut is bangin

2. PaperCutx

PaperCutx Member

no but a cop has smoked my shit.. without me.. lol :D

3. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

dont really care about smoking with a cop. but before i die i want to hot-box a cop car.

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I'd like to smoke with a cop
    I've smoked with a teacher before

5. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Ive smoked with a Sheriff and a park ranger at the same time before... interesting story actually.

And Ive smoked with a cafateria worker at my school in the parking lot :D good times

6. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

well, i doubt he was a cop while he was doing this, since that would be pretty much impossible unless he was like a small town sherrif

7. acid*rain~bow

acid*rain~bow Member

no...

but i've heard stories of the friends of a friend's parents ("normal", academic, middle-class, middle-aged people), who apparently were "supplied" by a cop...

...and a friend of mine from primary school whom i bumped into after YEARS one friday night out in town told me she's maybe aspiring to be a cop...so that may open up a few chances in the future to maybe smoke with a police officer - i just never see this person :p

8. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

Best part of the post.

9. im not too keen on cops.
    well, mostly i just have an innate fear of cops that comes with being a pothead.
    cops=notfriends.

10. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

amen

11. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

Some security guard at my old highschool sold weed.

12. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

I've smoked with my old high school theatre teacher. He did some FUNNY ass impressions, had me cheesin so hard... man, good times.

13. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

um... ok... you know you can't just say that without telling the story... or i may go insane