smoking shrooms

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE, Jun 4, 2004.

1. STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE

STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE Member

um the other day some older people i was with were eating shrooms and when they both had a few grams they gave me the rest. there was about a gram but it was all crumpled up and powdery. they said i should smokee it and i did(50/50 pot shrooms) i was real real stoned to begian with but it really made me fucked up it was awsome.

later i heard a bunch of people talking about how stupid it is cuz it dosnt affect you and how you go blind.

i no there wrong abput it not doing anything cuz it intensifyed my trip and made it last real long.

but is there any seriousness to the blind thingy. does anyone out there no any real evidence not just heard myths?

2. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

smoking mushrooms doesn't make you blind and it doesn't get you high.

P-L-A-C-E-B-O

3. EuphoricMelodies

EuphoricMelodies Member

On the contraty, smoking magic mushrooms indeed does have an effect. Mushrooms when smoked do not last as long as when consumed orally, but they have effect nonetheless. Head on over to erowid.org to read about it. :)

Keep on smokin,
    Euphoric Melodies

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yeah, i think i read it has an affect, it just isnt as strong.

5. KaR

KaR Member

cuz theres DMT in it, dmt is not active orally, but when smoked...it jams

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I've smoked shroom dust many times. They key to smoking shroom dust is holding it in for a long time. The taste of shroom dust is kind of interesting though. I'm not really sure how to describe it.

Usually when you trip on 'shrooms you eat 2+ grams. Usually when you smoke dust you smoke less than .5. So of course its effect isn't as strong.

7. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

PSSSSST!

I don't care what somebody posted on erowid. Some of you think erowid is the FUCKING BIBLE.
    It ain't.

I've done it many times- and not 1/2 gram, ethier.

Heat isn't enough to break psilocybin down into DMT.

Smoking 'shrooms is a JOKE.

8. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Dont smoke shrooms, the effect is not strong. The smoke from shrooms can make you blind for a few hours if the smoke where to get into your eyes. Ive heard this happen to a bunch of people. But I have never expierienced it.

9. EuphoricMelodies

EuphoricMelodies Member

Take it easy Gecko, I was only stating what I had read. No need to flip out.

10. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Don't believe everything you read!

There's a TON of misinformation about drugs out there.

11. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I will admit to haveing tried to smoke shrooms and Im not sure if it ever worked, I would always try and convince myself though. In fact im sure it doesn't work...

12. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

And I read that shit on Erowid too, thats where i got the idea. I used bongs, gravity bongs, pipes, joints and blunts(I never realized until just now how many times I did it...). IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

13. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

i had been doing shrooms all day, and when i was comming down, i smoked a nice bowl and i sprinkled the shroom dust over it, and it gave me this nice little visual. tiny dots of light were flying by over my head like 1000 cameras had just snapped a picture. it was real cool, and i was really high. it only lasted like 40 seconds at most, but it was really comforting and i had a huge smile on my face as i reached out to them. it was nice.

14. PointlessWandering

PointlessWandering Member

There is a drug around here in so cal that ive heard WILL make you temporary blind...they call it hells bells and its a flower you boil in tea...maybe thats what they were thinking of...

15. LifeGod101

LifeGod101 Member

what makes you the bible gecko? why is your information the RIGHT information--from the sounds of it..some of these peeps have tried smoking it and had SOME effect..eh?

16. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

50+ dead friends, formal trainning in chemical engineering, and 30 years of hands on research- not something I read from an uncredited source.
    I got news for you bud- erowid also tells you how to make less than a gram of meth in a cigar tube. MY ASS!
    Anybody who WANTS to get high CAN get high on ANYTHING- it's called PLACEBOs.

17. aesther

aesther Member

.......ouch

18. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

i read this entry over like 5 times and just could think wow.. i duno why but its like so true how everyone thinks erowid is their friend and yet they could be about to do something really stupid. and the placebo thing yea thats really true too...

19. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

wonder if that is the same stuff kids dig outta people yards here, they eat em tho and it makes em pass out...
    just what i wanna do, go eat some poisonous flowers and pass out, fawking heads!!

20. slowed_reactions

slowed_reactions Member

shrooms are funny, i once talked to a tennis ball and it talked to me when i was under the infulencee of shrizooms.

[​IMG]