smoking in my room

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Niko_1080, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Niko_1080

Niko_1080 Member

does any1 have any tips or sugestions or anything for me smokin in my room,

i got like a rectangle room with 2 windows where im puttin fans so like the air circulates and im puttin a towel under the door any uhh any other things would be greatly apreciated

2. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I would put both the fans blowing outside so it forms a negative pressure in the room. That way smoke doesn't get forced into the hallway.

Towel the door, and if you're in a dorm with a smoke alarm, stick a beanie over it.

Other than that, i think you'll be fine as far as the smell.

Peace

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

hmm, maybe some air freshener, and make sure ur perents are asleep and wont go into ur room for any reason.

4. LifeGod101

LifeGod101 Member

A really good trick--make a spoof. Take the cardboard from a finished roll of paper towels and shove some dryer sheets in it. blow all smoke in this. Greatly reduces reakage.

LG

5. reefer121

reefer121 Member

if your gonna smoke in your room light a candle and light the lighter from there. if your oldies hear the click click of a lighter theyll no wat ur doin.
    and also start to gradually burn insence and when they think its normal for u to burn it, start burning in while you have a session so it wont smell like weed

6. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

the best is a toilet paper tube stuffed with fabric softener.. masks the scent great..

7. Loser-aNm

Loser-aNm Member

dood fuck, i could have sworn i asked this a looong time ago. Anyways, take it from me and dont be stupid. Go outside and smoke, you wont worry as much (that is if you can get out of your house at night). take a cd player and go sit in a chair in a dark corner or something (thats what I do, in fact imma go do that after i post this!)

If that doesnt work for you then open both windows and point 2 fans at them, wait till late at night when your sure their both asleep. Light a candle to kill that clicking noise, the smell is easy to kill cuz you have 2 fans blowing. Lock your door, if you get caught they will knock and do all that normal stupid crap but that will give you plenty of time to clean up and greet them. Make sure to have some scope for your breath just to try and hide it ya know.

^^ that has worked with me for 3 years and Ive never gotten caught, hell me and my friend used to smoke in my room for a year until he moved out and we never got caught.

(Blow the smoke directly out your window just incase you didnt know)

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

man, go for the shock value. roll a J and light it, walk up to your parents and talk to them for a few seconds and ask what is for dinner or whatever, then go smoke in your room.

dont' do that, but wouldn't it be cool if we could do that?

the toilet paper cardboard and fabric softner is great. blow smoke out window. use of fans. incense(worked for me), oils (also worked for me). smoke outside

9. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member