Smoking Again

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Monolith, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Monolith

Monolith Member

I am considering smoking again, not starting back, just maybe one time.

Heres the catch.

My girlfriend absolutely hates pot with a passion. I could never talk her into liking it at all.

What do I do?

2. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

Is your gf the reason you stopped in the first place?

3. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

if you respect your girlfriend, don't smoke. if you don't care, then smoke. duh.

4. Monolith

Monolith Member

Yeah she was the main reason.

Also the friend I smoked with all the time started messing with meth, and I dont fuck with that.

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

once or twice a week wont hurt nobody ;)

I wont tell her if you dont

6. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

just don't let weed become more important than her... just like any other activity, because chicks can be needy sometimes.

7. Monolith

Monolith Member

she is really needy. I love her tho.

the main reason I want to smoke is because when I am at home I have nothing to do, especially when I am caught up on all studying and stuff. I have to put up with a lot of shit from my parents and its sort of a way to just chill out.

I use to smoke a lot back in the day. Every single day, well I always toked at night. I had a group of friends I smoked with and we had a lot of fun, it slowly turned into just me and this one girl that would smoke and then she started messing with meth and I quit alltogether around January of Last year. Ive smoked twice since then. That girl is pregnant and about to get married, some other friends moved away and I dont know what happened to others. We had some good times and have a lot of good stories to tell.

8. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

My advice is, if you really want to smoke weed, than you should, and your gf should just accept that smoking a little weed is a part of who you are man. If she can't, then i would just find another gf that will. I wouldn't let a chick control what I do, thats just my opinion though. Also remember that moderation is the key.shit.

9. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

Its a conundrum really.

You want to love someone if shes fun and caring, at the same time you want her to respect your life choices.

It boils down to YOUR call dude, not forum members. Dont seriously pick your love based on what people on the internet say.