smokin' in Jamaica story

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by freedbypeace, May 15, 2004.

1. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

Alright, alright I must admit that most of the time weed makes me smarter, but when I was in Jamaica, the herb was just too pure to function,...so anyways, I'm sitting on the couch in a beach house in Long Bay, Jamaica, and my friend Steppa, who was supplying me with the ganja, left the room. I was higher than a hawk, so I grabbed a nice looking nugget and just ate it.

2. freedbypeace

Anyone ever do that also?

3. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have some very fond memories of Jamaica but eating weed is not one of them.

I do recall the comatose hashish and the super friendly folk. Will have to make a point of visiting again.

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Must be awsome to be in Jamaica. Maybe Ill go there for Vacation in a few years, but Amsterdam First. For the Cannibus Cup
    YAY!

5. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

no i have never done that
    but i can definetely see myself not hesitating to do that..
    it just shows you love weed.

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

No, I've never done that. I would be kind of pissed if someone wasted one of my nuggets like that.

7. Jesus~

Jesus~ Member

LMAO, that made me laugh.

8. freedbypeace

it was chewy, i was so high i think it gave me a little buzz but i couldnt tell

9. bertrose

bertrose Member

LOL! thats funny...people told me that u have to pump out ur stomach if u drink bong water, is that true? i doesn't seem try, u can eat marijuana...i thought its only if u eat too much tobacco that u can od on...or something...but whatever...i need one more post after this one i think.

10. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

you must have been pretty high to eat a nugget.

i dunno about OD'ing on tobacco, but i know if you swallow to much tobacco from dip, you will throw up (personal experience).

11. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

i seriously doubt that...but i know it makes you sick to your stomach...it would be a little different drinking bong water than eating tobacco, because when you burn the pot, nasty crap gets released, but i've never heard of someone having to get their stomach pumped out for drinkin bong water

12. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

I smoked Jamaica with my girl, and I must say that she tripped while I sat there paranoid like no other and getting my hair braided.