smell

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by flawlessuk, Apr 11, 2013.

1. flawlessuk

flawlessuk Member

Dose the smell of your other half genitals turn u on?

2. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Hell yes! I am very smell sensitive and my lady has a strong scent in a good way. Love it. Just want to bury my face between her legs everytime I smell her.

3. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

wtf man you should shower more often if you can smell your stuff

4. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

Yes, absolutely. This is sick but I enjoy the smell of my man's junk BEFORE he showers and after he's worked a long, hard, sweaty day

5. This, this, and this.

I love my girl's vagina, it's fucking perfect. I love eating her out and letting her lady juice get all over my face, smells like heaven and tastes like heaven.

1 person likes this.
  6. Inca

Inca Member

My husband doesn't really smell that strong as he bathes every day. The little I can smell is a "sweet" smell. I also have no problem putting his penis in my mouth after it has been in my vagina - again I can't really smell much, as I bathe every day. It is just a sweet kind of body smell, but I guess it turns me on subconsciously.

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes it can smell slightly of pee but most times it has a sexy smell too if she's showered a few hours beforehand.

8. The other half of my genitals?
    I don't even like the smell of my complete genitals.

9. silk896

silk896 Member

As my recent "other halves" have been women ....... very much so.

Most men, if they have a genital smell, ............well, it's 'cos it ain't that clean.

10. creampie00

That tastes the best, hubby's cock after it has been in my pussy. Even better after he's been sweating all day :)

11. Inca

Inca Member

Yeah, it's kind of "dirty" in a good way :D There is something erotic about sucking him knowing he has just been inside :cheers2:

12. futebine

futebine Member

+1

I sometimes suck a guy from work...I like him and give him a bj quite often, and he goes crazy when I figure he's had sex with his wife since his last shower...I guess the kinky aspect really turns him on :)

1 person likes this.
  13. Inca

Inca Member

Not sure I could go that far, sucking a guy off who has residual juices left over from another woman, but, I know for some it is hot. :sunny:

14. texas.grok

texas.grok Member

My GF is from Sudan and not far removed from the bush sometimes (which I like). I was nice and sweaty one day and she stuck her nose in my armpit and said that she liked the smell. Makes me wonder how much our perception of what we are supposed to smell like is formed by the companies selling perfumes and deoderants.

Oh, and yes, I do love the smell of my GF nether regions, ass and all. And now she is on her period! Yes, I do have my Red Wings :devil:

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

perfumes:puke:

16. creampie00

Really, who says we should smell like flowers, why can't they make a perfume called "sweaty crotch"?
    hey, it is nice to know some people aren't afraid to get their red wings.....:)

17. Stomped

Stomped Member

I like the the way my girlfriend smell down there. I can't describe what it is like, but it really turns me on when I smell it.

18. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

Even a fresh pair of genitals from the shower has some sort of scent to it.

It's a pleasure to be sure.

19. futebine

futebine Member

Haha, I guess I have a really good nose...

My co-worker came to me today...I guessed he wanted a bj and gave him one. But I've yet again tasted a woman on his tool, and after some fellatio I've told him it doesn't taste like his wife...and guess what...he blushed :)

Men...this one cheats on both his wife, as well as his mistress :)

20. creampie00

That is hot! My man's junk last night smelled like used motor oil which, in a strange way, really got me excited. what was motor oil doing in his pants? ah, who cares, it made me turn into a complete slut :devil: