Small Petite Woman

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by nz male, Sep 29, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Guys : What makes an attractive & petite slim young woman more of a turn on for you . Is it her size / proportions or other reasons ?
    Why do some look a lot sexier than others ?
    Is it sometimes because even thou they are smaller they have mature bodies - breasts etc

Straight Up likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

her Olive Oyl costume..

wilsjane likes this.
  3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Small body, big breasts ? Small body with nice perfect curves.
    Age maybe ?
    Do smaller attractive young woman just get your attention more than others do ?

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I find the youthful appearance to be very attractive. As for the petite physique, I'm not that tall so the girls I gravitate toward are naturally at least somewhat "petite", since I generally prefer my partner to be shorter than me. That said, my current girlfriend is a bit taller than me, lol.

5. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

hehe cute :)

I like being the petite one. any of my guy friends (who happen to all be enormous)
    can all pick me up and toss me across the room
    it's fun to be little.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Yeah, it's fun to be able to pick a girl up, lol. I'm pretty sure I can pick up my current girlfriend. She isn't boney but her tall figure makes her look slender. Plus I've been working out so hopefully I'll be strong enough when we're finally together in person, lol.

7. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

I believe in you

:juggle:

8. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

To be quite honest, I couldn't give a toss about how they look. If they're up for having sex, then so am I. So far, I've been with ones right across the size scale, from small & petite, to ample & a bit on the chubby side. I've also be fortunate in getting ones that have been quite attractive as well but, as I said, that doesn't matter a jot. When it comes to having sex, the physical act, and the stimulation received is going to be the same, regardless of appearances.

9. Ultimate_lunchhour_legend

Ultimate_lunchhour_legend Guest

Her small hands make my dick look bigger ;-)

10. kurona

kurona Member

I think to some it is that feel of vulnerability maybe?

As ultimate said also... a small girl... may need to use 2 hands to grab a guys cock vs maybe 1? if its a much bigger girl

Its like having a cacapoo (if i spelled that right). theyre tiny and adorable and make cute tiny sounds and you can pick em up and all. >_>

Girl im dating is taller than me though -_- but its fine since im not the boy haaaaaa

11. T.C.

T.C. Member

To me it doesn't make difference (slim vs curvy). I give a small preference to curvy girls, but recently I found out I also appreciate slim girls, but it's important that they have small breasts! They must be harmonic!

Inviato dal mio iPhone usando Tapatalk

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yeah I know what you mean by youthful appearance to - young looking but mature body.

1 person likes this.
  13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have a lady friend who is very petite & short & I have often been tempted to lift her up. She has a very tiny body but has nice sized boobs for her size. She looks very young but is in her 30's.

1 person likes this.
  14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I'm very small. I have mixed feelings about it. I used to hate it but I've accepted it for the most part.

15. monoman911

monoman911 Banned

No choice?

16. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

That's all I've ever dated were petite women.

17. monoman911

monoman911 Banned

Try a little different?

18. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

That what attracted me to my wife was her petite body and small tits. The first time I fucked her I was so sexually turn on when I seen her small tits for the first time, she has very big nipples that are very sensitive and she can reach an orgasm just by having them sucked on.

BaldnBare, ahsorandy and Micheal9 like this.
  19. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Any kind of woman can be attractive (especially if she has a cute face and a nice booty).

I'm not sure I'd actually want to date a super-small lady (for practical reasons since I'm about 6ft 6)....but yeah some of them are really hot.

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

Annoys me when this thread comes up!
    Can no one see what NZ male is actually saying?

Jees! Tsk! Stop bumping this thread people!

2 people like this.