Small penis help

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Viper17, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viper17

Viper17 Members

I know I may be in the wrong thread but any way.....
    I’m still a virgin as is my fiancé waiting on marriage I’m concerned with my poorly endowed package when erect I’m only 5” and 4”-4”1/2 round and we r both on the heavy side I’m not sure if that’s gonna be too small for vaginal intercourse she does have thick thighs so I know that may pose a problem as well.
    Does ang one have any (real)suggestions as too what positions I should try I’m so flipping nervous

2. bamahandman

bamahandman Members

My wife and I are in exactly the same boat and we'll be celebrating our 33rd anniversary in September so please relax. We're both heavy and I also have a short penis. When we were younger we used multiple positions including her on top facing me and missionary with her lying in bed with me on top, missionary with me standing beside the bed, her on the bathroom countertop, etc. But we never had any luck with doggy style. My belly is just too big and my dick just too short.

We're now in our 50's and our knees are shot so for intercourse, me standing beside the bed is about all that comfortably works. We concentrate more these days on oral and masturbating together, both with and without toys.

Ray Roberts and jmadre like this.
  3. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

From one study "According to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The average girth is 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect penis. Girth is the circumference of the penis at its widest section." Size varies by region, nationality, etc. so, while you may not be the biggest, you definitely are not the smallest either.

So, stop worrying so much about size. Your technique can more than make up for any size concerns you may have, so learn how to make love/screw/or whatever you want to call it, well. My suggestion on positions is to try different ones, until you find a few that you both enjoy. Everyone is different, so what works for one couple, may be miserable for another. Get to know one another's body from head to toe, and focus on all points in between. Foreplay is equally as important as intercourse, if not moreso. It sets the mood, so explore each other's bodies with hands, lips, and tongues, and figure out what makes one another shiver and moan. Most importantly. have fun! If things aren't going exactly as you planned, change your plans. Adapt, overcome, and enjoy. Don't forget afterplay, when you cuddle and whisper sweet words to one another.

May the two of you have many years of heart-pounding, toe-curling sex, together.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lets hope he is British then, and not Jamaican

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Otherwise they might start going ein zwei drei and start pushing her down de ice.

His Eden likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Never measured mine.
    Should I use a laser measuring device, or risk the sharp steel ruler.? LMAO

7. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

If he is Jamaican he can call out "Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, its bobsled time! Cool Runnings!" before hopping on her, and hoping for the best. ;)

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hey hey, I already used a cool runnings line. :p

His Eden likes this.
  9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Toys and tongue.

10. trashed

trashed Members

I used one yesterday while walking in town with my friend, in the cold wind.
    "I'm freezing my royal Rastafarian ninnies off!".

His Eden and Irminsul like this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I always look in the mirror yelling

I see pride I see power I see a mad ass Mofo who don't take no crap off of no one!

GLENGLEN, His Eden and trashed like this.
  12. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

It was so fitting that it could be used again. ;)

" I mean, it was all that eins zwei drei nonsense that got us all nervous in the first place." :p Unless of course the OP is Swiss :openmouth:

Irminsul and trashed like this.
  13. trashed

trashed Members

and then there's "Kiss the lucky egg?":screamcat:

Irminsul likes this.
  14. Kerri

Kerri Members

I am always curious when guys have precise measurements. It seems weird to me you’d have a number to a tenth of an inch. No woman knows that

jmadre, trashed and wilsjane like this.
  15. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol right? Just a tip from my perspective - I don’t have a reference for what 4.7 inches precisely is and uszing that level of exactness seems weird to me. Just round up ;-)

jmadre and Jimi Smacks like this.
  16. wilsjane

Until I did some work for the UKs largest condom manufacturer, I never assumed that their would be much difference. I discovered one day that they used different molding tools for the African and Chinese export market. The Warehouse called the Chinese ones 'finger stalls'.
    Following all these posts on HF, I will probably check mine one day. Just need to be careful that Jane is not around, or she will have me carted off to the funny farm. LOL.

Kerri likes this.
  17. wilsjane

Just had a funny thought, imagining all these guys waiting for the moment that their girlfriend was about to touch the stars, then stopping for a few minutes and getting the measuring tape out.
    I suppose they could always measure from their library of pictures on their computer screen. Then if they were not happy, send the images to their wide screen television. LMAO.

Kerri likes this.
  18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Someone Forgot To Take Her Med's Again.......Mmmmm..???...:screamcat:

Cheers Glen.

trashed likes this.
  19. Jackoutt

Jackoutt Banned

I think we can not help you with this))The main thing is not to be nervous in this matter. That's for sure.

20. Ronel lebuna

Ronel lebuna Members

Don't worry, study different sex position 'coz it might help you then try to do more foreplay, making love is not just all about penis size dude even some slut having orgasm in a foreplay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.