Slutty women

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by EazyDuzIt21, Jun 5, 2013.

1. EazyDuzIt21

EazyDuzIt21 Guest

I like women who have fucked many many guys and have no problem admitting it. I also like women who like fucking multiple men at once.

2. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

3. Ely North

Ely North Member

You would love my mom! Let me know if you want her number.

4. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Same here. As long as they have the ability to keep to themselves and a career at the same time.

5. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

Do you get tested before you fuck them?

Or when you say you like them, do you just mean you like them, not "like them like them"?

6. Blue Meets Green

Blue Meets Green Member

Hmm - Interesting.
    I'd say I'm the opposite. I look for a woman who is interested in 'soul connection'. I know it is old fashioned - especially with all you under 30 products of the hoochie mama era - and I am not judging anyone else's opinion; but for me - it is a real turn on to know that I was (or am) something special to a woman. Not just another dildo.
    Plus - I am way too freaked out by the idea of disease or even sickness. I read an article about the woman who performed the world's largest suck off. Don't even remember how many men it was - but they were all screened for STD / STI.
    Still - in the end - she got a nasty throat infection for a couple of weeks after. I'm a dude - I know a lot of dudes - we are fuchin disgusting. I am totally not turned on by a woman (don't judge her harshly either - just not for me) that will fuch all kinds of dudes. Give me a woman that is willing to hold out until they are cherished - and then commit.

But hey - I'm an oldster......

7. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

There is no STD/STI I'm aware of with the symptom you describe. It may simply have been throat abrasions assuming she deepthroated.

I could debate the fact that gangbangs and 'soul connections', albeit I despise flowery language, aren't mutually exclusive. But that would be beating a dead horse. Whatever works for you.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I like beating dead horses with my schlong.

9. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I love sexually liberated women, its a very sexy trait!