slow seedlings, maybe dying

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pests and Problems' started by tyrannical toker, Jun 19, 2006.

1. tyrannical toker

tyrannical toker Member

I'm new to growing, and I know it's a little late to start this year, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Anyway, I started the seeds in a wet paper towel, and then trasferred them to soil. They started out fine, but it seems now that they've taken a shit. The first one came out of the ground, bent at a 90 degree angle (from coming out of the seed I assume) and then stopped growing, the base of the leaves are green but the rest is yellow and swollen. The only other one that has emerged is barely out yet, it's curled over, coming out of the seed but has been that way for a few days now. Any suggestions? And by the way, I'm new here, my names matt. Thanks

2. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Its difficult to answer. Sometimes old seeds just don't grow. Or it may be your soil. There may be nothing wrong sometimes seeds take a few days to shake of there shell you can even carefully pull it off if its stuck. If you could post a picture i might be able to give you a more definite answer.