Slow in the patchy business?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by FunkyPhreshMama, Aug 16, 2005.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

Is it just me or has it been slow lately in the patchy clothes business on ebay, last year business stayed constant pretty much all year. is anyone else having problems with non paying bidders on ebay or auctions not getting any bids at all???????????????? on the up side I am getting more custom orders but ebay is dying I think...............

2. Cre

Cre Senior Member

I had to stop ebay to work on several custom orders that I had..tho before I stopped, my stuff did pretty well.

Just put your unsellables up for sale on your site and leave em. Its what I do. They will eventually sell.

3. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

My ebay account has been cancedled :( they accused me of bumping upmy bids wit ha seccond acount (technically it was jaycee going into my account and bumping up his bids:() so now i cant sell on ebay and i was relying on it for some money because i dont have a job. SOOO pooified.

4. catmagic9

catmagic9 Member

Nah...it's just the usual summer slow down. Most of the Pholks who buy patchy stuff are at shows or camping. :sunglasse I think it makes a difference when your auction ends too...lots of potential bidders are gone on summer weekends. Having said that...this auction ended on sunday (doh!) had 8 watches but no bids. :$ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6794597052&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
    [​IMG]

5. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

start a new account!!!!!i know a guy who does that crap all the time.

6. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

whoa! that really sucks!

it will really stink for her if she makes a new account though.... she has made a customer base with the name PhunkyFresh, and now she'll have to build her new name (if she gets one) up....

7. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i am just going to put the things that didnt sell on my website and be patient

8. gruvenmama420

gruvenmama420 *sweet sugga mama*

i have my stuff on my site and used to sell on ebay but the fees got to be a pain in the butt. i got tons of hits on my lil website but only 2 purchases ;( i do get tons of custom orders though. more business at shows then online ;x