Slow ass site today..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jan 16, 2009.

1. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

No problems here

2. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

No problem :)

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

idk whats happing. figures i want to sit and do nothing today. I know how it ism it will be fine at 2 am.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

• <LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet. <LI id=causeSiteProblem>The website is encountering problems.
    • There might be a typing error in the address.
    What you can try:

[​IMG] Diagnose Connection Problems

[​IMG] More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
    • <LI id=errorExpl2>Internet connectivity has been lost. <LI id=errorExpl3>The website is temporarily unavailable. <LI id=errorExpl4>The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable. <LI id=errorExpl5>The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
    • If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.
    For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
    To view subscribed feeds
    1. Click the Favorites Center button [​IMG], click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)
    1. <LI id=viewRecentWebpages2>Click Tools [​IMG], and then click Work OffliInternet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
      • <LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet. <LI id=causeSiteProblem>The website is encountering problems.
      • There might be a typing error in the address.
      What you can try:

[​IMG] Diagnose Connection Problems

[​IMG] More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
      • <LI id=errorExpl2>Internet connectivity has been lost. <LI id=errorExpl3>The website is temporarily unavailable. <LI id=errorExpl4>The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable. <LI id=errorExpl5>The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
      • If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.
      For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
      To view subscribed feeds
      1. Click the Favorites Center button [​IMG], click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.
      To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)
      1. <LI id=viewRecentWebpages2>Click Tools [​IMG], and then click Work Offline.
      2. Click the Favorites Center button [​IMG], click History, and then click the page you want to view.

ne.
    2. Click the Favorites Center button [​IMG], click History, and then click the page you want to view.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

only on this SITE!!!!!

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

as long as I dont change pages its just fucking FIne.
    FIREFOX SUCKS AS MUCH IF NOT MORE THAN THE FUCKING STEELERS..
    FASTER MY DICK!

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

Skip Pay Your Bill To Your Server.. :d

8. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

It's weird that its only this site. I guess my tip didn't help after all =/.

What type of connection are you on?

9. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

my whole internet was fucking up like that yesterday

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

DSL,,Verison.. home.
    The problem has to be in my local area hubs. Cause theres a few other sites that are slow. But home page MSN, AOl all links are running fine..
    Turkey Its not your fault.
    They claim a communication error in my area for 911 service. But No other disruptions..
    Why would intrenets be messed up?

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Dial up is faster aTM.. weird..

12. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Find the IP of your modem (search your modem model) Then enter it into firefox, it might ask for admin password, it should be defualt entered already so click OK. Then depending on your service provider you'll have some controlls there. (Bellsouth has a really nice user interface) somewhere it should have options to release and renew your IP and DNS. Give that a try.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

15. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Yes this site is all kinds of fucked up for the past 2 days for me, and only this site, the whole internet works fine except for here.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe a east Coast thing.. done about all I can do, dont know what else I can do.. And your right Mad cap its only hip forum thats acting funny..

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

The web site you have requested may be experiencing technical difficulties due to a busy or broken server.
    Please try again by clicking the Reload icon on your navigation bar or, if that doesn't work, you may want to return to the site at a later time.
    504 Connection Timed Out[SIZE=+0] [/SIZE]

18. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

lmao... local hip surgeon

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

?:(

Better now.. :D

[​IMG]

20. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

Maybe its AOL users? cus i just posted the exact same complaint in RT, and he showed me this.. and thats the same shit i keep getting. and ONLY on hipforums. Fucking AOL, man, thats what i think...