Slither...

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by profezzor_x, Jul 3, 2008.

1. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

How many of you got that movie, and understood the humor in it... I thought it was funny as hell, and was a great mixture of both comedy, horror, and spoofs all rolled into one movie without being over the top. Though it was pretty low budget, I didn't mind so much because the dialogue and characters made up for the lack of an all out special effects flick.

So if any of you have seen it, what did you think?

2. vegetable_man

vegetable_man Member

I dug it.

I like to find those movies that come in under the radar, and don't make a big splash, but are just good movies, and kinda over looked.

Dead and Breakfast is another flick that is low budget but a good mixture of horror and humor.

3. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Peter Jackson's director's cut version of DEAD ALIVE was also an entertaining movie. Kind of starts off really slow with establishing the love story aspect of it, but the zombie jokes are way, way, way over the top. The ending will have you in stitches, from laughing so hard.

4. ghostchildd

ghostchildd Banned

I'm sorry you all, I'm new here...and as such...i'm all over the place, digging up old threads and or topics that are intreging to me...I'm sure it will wear off after a few days, but until then...

Yes...I loved this movie...watching this movie makes me feel like I'm eternally 16....it just has that cheap cheezy yet scary Friday or Saturday night mantinee feel to it...you know popcorn, licorice and soda feel...that home alone scared out of my mind feel to it...

I love this movie...and became a classic to me the first time I saw it...and it was done or directed purposely like that....

The director purposely wanted to capture that 1950 or 60's drive in theater or B movie feel....
    Yet make it convincing and or believable....
    I love this movie...expecially the musical score scene when they play that Foriegner song...(you have to watch the film to know what I mean...the irony involved in it)

Any ways that's just my 2 cents on the matter...

5. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! It's more humorous than scary. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

~GRANT GRANT 4 PREZ!