sleeping with your friend in your arms

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by sushi, May 30, 2004.

1. sushi

sushi Member

Hey,

I have one question, I have slept 2 times with a girlfriend of mine. I think she is straight (and really hot, shes a big flirt!). But I Have gotten feelings for her, at that time i didn't realize that. well I slept with her in my arms, likie holding her, and i Loved it. Has anyone ever slept with your friend so close without any hankypanky??

2. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

There's a similar thread in this forum named "Sharing your bed". Check it out.

3. sushi

sushi Member

o well, thanx didnt see that on time

4. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

mmm, yeah. sometimes it's really nice to sleep with a straight friend like that...it's not even a sexual thing, just sensual and so wonderful.

my friends and I tend to be like that...especially Maribeth, who I really wonder about. I wrote about her in another thread (should I tell her? - that one)

5. Crayon

Crayon Member

I love to sleep like this with people! Its nice when you sleep with a straight friend that way,and they have the trust with you to allow this...

I duno,it just makes me feel good.

6. whispera

whispera Member

I allways sleep with my freinds like this, sometimes it can lead to other things though, even with girls who think they are straight. At the moment i am kind of in a situation like that, i have a straight freind who i love to bits, but recently after sleeping like this with her i have developed feelings for her, the problem is she is most definately straight but after spending time with some of my gay freinds she is starting to question her sexuallity becasue she thinks it is now the (for want of a better way to put it) "in thing". Hmm a bit complex really.

7. not_i_sed_the_fly

not_i_sed_the_fly Member

Its wonderful.....but somewhat devastating at times. To fall asleep with the one you love in your arms and wake up knowing you can never have them....My opinion anyway.

8. Patch

Patch Member

i am such a snuggle person...i love waking up and seeing someone looking back at me in a loving way...not a creepy "i was just about to slash your throat before you woke up" way

9. lolita

lolita Member

Well don't feel guilty that you told her that you like her because it won't pressure her to do anything shes not ready to. If you think shes questioning her sexuality maybe its not becuase its the "in thing" but because she genuinly doesnt know how she feels.

sarah x x x

10. ratsnestofdreds

ratsnestofdreds Member

its not a sexual feeling...its cuddling and loving as friends....you share a bed for comfort and celebration of your friendship thats all .....i did it and i had a few feelings fopr certain ones bc they knew i was gay and they still slept in the same bed as me but it was bc i was their friend and easy to fall asleep next too.....dont fret

11. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

I've slept in the same bed as my friend (we're both dudes) countless times, in boxers and everything. It's jokeable but it's not a big deal, but we've known eachother for ever.