sleeping pills

Discussion in 'DMT' started by ken65, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ken65

ken65 Members

Hi guy i'm geting ready to extract. i wanted to know i have sleep deprivation been on sleeping pills for years cant go without them . I wanted to know can i take my pill about 11:30 pm and i wanted to try my first experience around 12 am wondering if ok to take my sleeping pill then do a few hits thinking by the time i come back if i do :blush: it will be time for bed time. what you guys think
    Regards

Goodmeds likes this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I would recommend smoking the DMT before taking your sleeping pills. If you have never done DMT before, it's a brief peak (5 - 10 mins) and you'll be back to baseline or at least a point where taking your pills would be fine within an hour.

I don't know about any specific dangerous contraindications with taking your meds prior to the DMT but some of these drug interactions with meds are unpredictable and even if it's not dangerous, it potentially could dull the effects or something like that, so seems like an unnecessary variable to add to the mix of set and setting to an incredibly powerful psychedelic.

Goodmeds likes this.